SAK's

My normal carry is the 111mm Vic Adventurer with the side lock. Been carrying this particular model for about 10 years or so.

I will sometimes carry the Bantam also instead of the Adventurer if I am carrying another larger traditional slip joint. If I'm thinking about it before hand, I will often drop the One Handed Trekker in my little carry bag if I am headed for the woods instead of the Adventurer. And, I'll add a fixed blade to my belt.

Last edited:
No matter what other modern or traditional folder is in my right front pocket, there's always a SAK Alox Cadet in my left pocket. The Cadet is so small, slim, lightweight & useful, that there's no reason not to take it everywhere I go. I never took any pics of it, but since it's probably my most carried knife, maybe I should.

Huge “which sak are you totin” thread over in the multi-tool section of the forum. You should check it out. Tons of sweet pics!

As to what I am toting today:

uUzc9Sr.jpg

Alox Electrician along with my BRK Essential.

SAK
And those strings your shoes tie up to tighten them on your feet! :D

Zieg

I must admit, when I received my SAK, I was wondering where TF the toothpick was, and thought they meant that the knife doubled as a toothpick. Then I was fiddling with it, and low and behold, a toothpick magically appeared from the scales.

I have a SAK Yosemite Super Tinker, the art is cool. But I carry the SAK Junior basic version, price to usefullness ratio is unbeaten.

Pioneer in alox, I like it a lot. Carried a huntsman for years prior to that. I also carry one of their swiss cards in shirt pocket

Thanks! Usually have the Electrician or a Pioneer ride shotgun when I pocket carry it. Carry a SAK Camper I got as a kid around the house occasionally. Still going strong after many, many years...
It's hard to wear out a good Sak. I haven't had my for to long but I don't think I'll ever get tired of having one in my pocket.

It's hard to wear out a good Sak. I haven't had my for to long but I don't think I'll ever get tired of having one in my pocket.
Ahh! New SAK guy. Welcome to the SAK Club. Been carrying a SAK since the early 2000's religiously and frequently in the 80's and 90's. They grew on me and I suspect they will grow on you.

I have to admit that I have trouble finding toothpicks and tweezer type tools on Leatherman's. Not so with Vics.

Back