Sale Proxy Requests

Yeah, I blew my additional knife budget for the year on the DEK1 preorder. Which I am totally ok with.

If I want to buy more, I have to sell. And I don't really want to do that right now.

I spent my extra money on my DEK1 preorder also. I got the mystery wood for mine. Did you get the mystery wood for yours? I also got my two sons one, but I couldn't afford to get them the mystery wood.

I spent my extra money on my DEK1 preorder also. I got the mystery wood for mine. Did you get the mystery wood for yours? I also got my two sons one, but I couldn't afford to get them the mystery wood.

No, I just got micarta. But I really prefer micarta for scales on users. Holds up well, light, etc.

I would like to request a proxy for the sale in 2 weeks (10/30/2020) for a CPK Boot Knife.

I am scheduled to perform a 4-hour operation that starts 2 hours before the sale. Glad to be working, sad that I might miss out on this piece.

Thanks in advance!

I can proxy for you if nobody more experienced than me can. I scored 9th place on my first try. I just haven't been able to afford to buy anything on the last several sales.

Back