SALE! Twenty Heavy Duty Field Knives (The N.A.S.K), D2 Prototypes

Not yet...but like Tommy said, be patient. If she's said you're in, you're in and that's what's counts :)

~Chip

No invoice yet

Mrs. Jo also has an entire household to run: Kids, pets, hubby (did I get that in the correct order :D ). She probably left her computer on Friday PM and was doing what most moms do on Saturdays, i.e, family stuff...

So give it time till either tomorrow or Monday y and the bill will show up on your PayPal as long as She has your correct PayPal.

Jo sometimes starts to send invoices over the weekend, but isn't really supposed to even get started until Monday.

That's said, I think she told me she had contacted everybody from this sale who got a knife. If you didn't get anything from her perhaps check your spam box? Otherwise you can send her an email to carothersknives at gmail dought com

She usually gets everybody sorted out early in the week and we start shipping mid week.

Nothing in my spam. I sent an email. Its no rush I just don't want to lose my spot.

Nothing in my spam. I sent an email. Its no rush I just don't want to lose my spot.

Nothing to worry about, nobody loses spots. :thumbsup: If you don't hear from her by Tuesday there might be a communication problem and try sending an email to carothersknives at gmail dought com

Last edited:
Nothing to worry about, nobody loses spots. :thumbsup: If you don't hear from her by Tuesday there might be a communication problem and try sending an email to carotherknives at gmail dought com
Will do. I sent an email just now to make sure. I appreciate all your help

Will do. I sent an email just now to make sure. I appreciate all your help

Never fear. I haven't received an invoice either and Monday is a holiday. They said building would be mid week, so I wouldn't worry the least bit till at least mid week. For future reference of course.

Yeah i kinda figured it might be a few days before i get the invoice. No rush, i just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the spam filter.

Got my invoice:D

They were out of thin O.D. green:( If anyone finds them too thin I'll happily swap or buy them from you:)

~Chip

Back