SALE! Twenty Heavy Duty Field Knives (The N.A.S.K), D2 Prototypes

Previously you were collecting IOU kicks up the arse to cash in when you show up in the U.S. (Mr. B^2 and Uncle Nathan were the first ones to have a go) but now you may get some brotherly hugs as IOU ;)
This is what would happen if I shook your hand
NEcEldM.jpg

Are you sure you wanna hug me? :D

Luke, your "kinder, gentler, more considerate" side is seriously jeopardizing your standing over at Busse...

If you keep up at this rate, you'll have your HOG card revoked!

But seriously, class move brother...glad to call you friend <mate>!
It hard to balance the two worlds!! CPK is all class, Busse eat their own!!!! I'm still adjusting to this hahahah

Cheers!

It hard to balance the two worlds!! CPK is all class, Busse eat their own!!!! I'm still adjusting to this hahahah

Cheers!

I'm so used to competing in the Busse ganzas that I immediately want to start pulling stuff here, and have to reel myself in. So you're not the only one adjusting lol ;)

Yeah, I was so excited that I was #14. As time went on I kept falling back :(

Awwwww...damn, people are taking two now after I counted them at one before...and now I think I'm out :(

I really think people should be limited to one during these scrambles...and going back to edit it for two is just shady.:mad:

~Chip

nice scores!!

Last edited:
Awwwww...damn, people are taking two now after I counted them at one before...and now I think I'm out :(

I really think people should be limited to one during these scrambles...and going back to edit it for two is just shady.:mad:

~Chip

Chip, I know that it's upsetting but please let the process work itself out before you lose all hope. Haven't you heard it? Mrs. Jo Carothers has the heart of an angel (but according top Nathan there's more to this story :D )

Back