SALE! Twenty Heavy Duty Field Knives (The N.A.S.K), D2 Prototypes

Time for me to move some posts :D

LOL..Congrats to those that got in...I think I missed it.

Love it the way the new system fools us! I saw your post before mine showed up, yet I'm at #20 with multiples and you are below mine! :eek:

Love it the way the new system fools us! I saw your post before mine showed up, yet I'm at #20 with multiples and you are below mine! :eek:

I seen it the same way- The software seems to adjusted 2x because I refreshed again and I am even further down the list..LOL
I tried!

Thanks Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist
It's a good problem to have :)

I would like to dedicate this post as proxy to the first person that would not otherwise have gotten a knife in this sale... whomever was to be #21 or the first non winner. Alternately, to avoid confusion I will simply remove myself from the sale. I believe the end result will be the same. Awesome knife but I want to make sure everyone gets a chance.

If it shall be me, I have proxied for @Brian77 . If not, still thank you for your generosity. You're a true Gent :thumbsup:

P.S. with a couple of folks added an extra one, I fell to knife unit 22. So it'll be touch and go for Brian 77. Keeping fingers crossed!

When is the next pre-order for these? My nerves can't handle the stress haha!

Previously, I was collecting deer blood for my morning protein shakes. Eh, I decided to change things up a bit. My testosterone was peeking through the clouds so I had to tone things down.

Previously you were collecting IOU kicks up the arse to cash in when you show up in the U.S. (Mr. B^2 and Uncle Nathan were the first ones to have a go) but now you may get some brotherly hugs as IOU ;)

Luke, your "kinder, gentler, more considerate" side is seriously jeopardizing your standing over at Busse...

If you keep up at this rate, you'll have your HOG card revoked!

But seriously, class move brother...glad to call you friend <mate>!

Oh the excitement....the blood pressure...the agony of defeat. Good times!

Thanks for the show Nathan and congrats to those who scored. :thumbsup:

Back