Say a line from your favorite films and we’ll guess it.

"There is no way. NO way that you came from my loins. The first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is punch your momma in the mouth."

"There is no way. NO way that you came from my loins. The first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is punch your momma in the mouth."
Sheriff Buford T Justice, Smokey and the Bandit

I hereby do commandeer this vehicle and all those persons within. And that means you, smartass...

"Always with the negative waves Moriarty"

If I hear any more threats against Capt Maitland’s life. If I hear any more wild talk about going to headquarters and killing the general, or raping the nurses at the field hospital I’m gonna strangle the guy with my bare hands! You understand that?

Get the hell out of here Bonzer, we got the game on.

It’s a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

If I hear any more threats against Capt Maitland’s life. If I hear any more wild talk about going to headquarters and killing the general, or raping the nurses at the field hospital I’m gonna strangle the guy with my bare hands! You understand that?

Get the hell out of here Bonzer, we got the game on.

It’s a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.
I saw that movie when it came out when I was about 10 years old. I have watched it at intervals throughout my life, including recently. I still love that movie. Maybe not a standard war flick, but it was a great blend of drama and comedy. And that soundtrack: "Burning Bridges." :thumbsup:

How 'bout this:

"Now you understand, anything goes wrong, anything at all -- your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, it don't matter. I'm going to blow your head off. It's as simple as that. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed, I'm going to blow your head off."

How 'bout this:

"Now you understand, anything goes wrong, anything at all -- your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, it don't matter. I'm going to blow your head off. It's as simple as that. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed, I'm going to blow your head off."
John Wayne in "Big Jake".

Back