• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SCAMMER ALERT!! KEITH JANOWICZ, aka FingerBlade scammed me in a trade.

Stu and Mike-
Please contact the postmaster and ask about filing mail fraud charges. Local law enforcement might not be able to do much as others have reported in similar cases. The best thing is to prepare your evidence and speak with your local post master, and explain that you want to file charges/start an investigation.

Did either of you guys insure your packages before shipping? It's a simple and basic thing, you pay a little money for insurance and it protects you!

Yes sir I insured my package and so did Stu from what I understand from conversations with him.

I will be filing fraud charges first thing tomorrow morning. Stu, I recommend you do the same.

Rev here is a question, if the recipient got the package does the insurance still matter? I suppose because the package was stolen by the recipient it would be considered lost/stolen? Either way I will be reporting mail fraud tomorrow and will fill out the appropriate paper work and deliver the proper evidence. All of my email threads with him are saved.

Thanks for your help!

Hmm. Im in Ma about 40 min from this clown. Lowell is a sleazy area. Known mostly for its large population of heroin and crack heads. They have also made the news for a lot of insurance fraud. I would love to tell you that I could go to his house at 2 am and drag his dirtbag rear end out but those days have passed me by. Really hope this turns out good for you guys.

Mike, I'm not certain. I usually insure all the items I send out of they are over $240 as a rule. I do believe Esav is 100% correct about the postal inspector. That is a great bit of information that should give tou peace of mind and a ton of information.

This is terrible. Sorry guys; hope you can get it fixed.

This is crazy.

I live in New Hampshire, and am about 30 minutes away from Lowell MA. Give me his address, I will knock on his door.

Keith, I'm letting you know, it behooves you to do the right thing and mail these knives back to their owners. Otherwise, I believe there are consequences for your actions.

You are local to me, so really, you're not going to be able to hide from this matter, until it's resolved.

If you'd like please contact me to arrange the pick up of these knives to be returned to their owners. Otherwise, I will be contacting you.

Duro, you are one heck of a guy. I sent you his info and if you feel compelled to stop by his place I wont stop you. I personally will reward you for your efforts kind sir.

I also sent you all of my email chains with him.

Stu, can you do the same and send Duro your emails with him?

One thing I forgot to mention is that this guy claims that he had a personal relationship with Mick Strider and that is why he was trading away the SMF. He said he and Mick had a falling out.

Do you know Keith J, Mick?

I thought not...

Stu and Mike-
Please contact the postmaster and ask about filing mail fraud charges. Local law enforcement might not be able to do much as others have reported in similar cases. The best thing is to prepare your evidence and speak with your local post master, and explain that you want to file charges/start an investigation.

Did either of you guys insure your packages before shipping? It's a simple and basic thing, you pay a little money for insurance and it protects you!

how do you file these charges please?? on another auction site I bought 2 American smith and Wesson switchblades. I paid with a postal money order and still have not received the knifes.

duro and others: discussing a personal visit is equivalent to a threat. I suggest you stay away from him physically and leave this to law enforcement. You can end up in more trouble than he would.

how do you file these charges please?? on another auction site I bought 2 American smith and Wesson switchblades. I paid with a postal money order and still have not received the knifes.

I suggest the Postal Inspectors are not your best resource for dealing with switchblades in the US mail.

I suggest the Postal Inspectors are not your best resource for dealing with switchblades in the US mail.

you don’t understand. I said I was buying switchblades and I sent him a postal money order. he was suppose to send it be ups the brown trucks. not by mail. I wanted some thing done about being ripped off. I got told if I used a postal money order then I could complain to them and it becomes a crime.

Back