Off Topic Scary EDC?

He also calls our "joints" in the electrical world "piggy tails" hahahaha. But hey, he's got money so as long as he keeps my guys busy. :thumbsup:

Actually, I call those little extensions at the end of the wire "pigtails" because that's what my Dad called them. But piggy tails? My Y chromosomes would wither if I tried to say that with a straight face at a work site. Whatever the name, I really hate them after a friend with aluminum wiring needed an upgrade. So many devices.....If Klein made a decent EDC with a working wire stripper, I would buy it out of sheer gratitude.

Actually, I call those little extensions at the end of the wire "pigtails" because that's what my Dad called them. But piggy tails? My Y chromosomes would wither if I tried to say that with a straight face at a work site. Whatever the name, I really hate them after a friend with aluminum wiring needed an upgrade. So many devices.....If Klein made a decent EDC with a working wire stripper, I would buy it out of sheer gratitude.
Yes, Pigtails is the correct term. Just wasn't sure everyone would get it. I'm glad you understand why I find humor in this lol. Funny that how I got started into knives. I only buy Klein for my main hand tools and when I tried one of their aluminum folders, it was in the garbage by the end of the day hahaha. Thus leaving me in search of a "high quality production"

I might guess Russia or Ukraine, mainly b/c I recently saw "We Own the Night" on demand and that was the villain's name.

So basically you confirmed to that sub contractor that your knife is a weapon.

That hardly seems to help us overcome that false impression that many have. Only adds to it.

Seems a simple, "I'm sure it is, and my knife is a tool." would have been more effective.

If someone told me their name was Vadeem Italian is not at all where I would guess they are from.

I might guess Russia or Ukraine, mainly b/c I recently saw "We Own the Night" on demand and that was the villain's name.
I agree fellas.

Yeah to be honest I've often thought about selling the 3 to upgrade to the 4. I mean don't get me wrong I don't have ape hands or anything and when I choke up on my G3 the finger choil is a beaut but I can see why maybe 1 more inch of real estate would be nice.
There's a good bit of difference between a G3 and a G4
prTSJsV.jpg

I believe that they give you one w replacement scales but not sure if you can buy them separately

This thread is making me consider buying a g3 instead of a new folder. Is it small enough for pocket carry?

This thread is making me consider buying a g3 instead of a new folder. Is it small enough for pocket carry?
Yes! I'm not sure about the standard leather sheath but the kydex sheath works okay. I bought a pocket sheath from KSF that works great.
QHSc9U3h.jpg

Only used "disapproving" in order to make this a post multiple people could relate to man.
This isn't suppose to be some philosophical thread lol.

None of my comments were "philosophical."

You came here, after glibly blowing off an opportunity to educated/inform a "sheeple," to complain about how uneducated/uninformed the "sheeple" are.

And that inaction on your part hurts us all as knife users. Ask Mr Ritter how much it does. Not "philosophical"...reality.

Back