Sebenza 25 Micarta

I don't like how the inlay closer to the blade looks..... It just seems off to me.

Yes - not as nicely proportioned as the 21/Classic. Might be a PS mock-up, though?

I would like to see more photos before making a call

Not sure. I agree it may need some time to grow on me. At a glance I don't like it, but the inlays on the 21 are burned into my memory, and are truly a design high water mark. These inlays look like they might save on material.

Serious? I thought someone photoshopped that on there as a joke. Listen, I am a huge CRK fan and have my fair share, but that is hideous.

I share the same sentiment as others. First impressions tell me it is a little off but time will tell how I think about it when I see more of it.

That looks crooked as hell lol! Maybe im used to the 21 but the inlays on this 25 definitely does not look right.

I hope that's just a test sample because I definitely don't like the proportions.

Something's wrong with the proportions.. should be wider slabs. And the curvature is weird too..
Just my opinion...

Hate to say it but I just went onto their web page, that is their official knife. It looks way off to me, too.

I would not even try to act like I know one iota about making knives compared to CRK. But I do know what looks good.

That does not do CRK justice with the 25, truly a phenomenal knife, at least from my perspective.

I'll stay with my regular 25.

Not sure I like the curve but no worries here. I like the 25 I have just fine. Not looking for another.

I kinda like it, looks pretty sleek, it also is tough to tell from the pictures but the micarta inset looks thinner than the other ones I've seen, I've always thought the other sebenza insets were too thick and stuck out too far from the handle.

I was hoping for a solid inlay with the new 25, I don't like space between the inlays.

Love it or hate it I would bet ten dollars to a doughnut they go into back order by Tuesday afternoon!! (that's if they are even available right now) I know I want one!!:)

Back