Sebenza 31 Lock Rock?!

All, it was brought to my attention by a well known YouTube reviewer who I sent both of my new Sebenza Large & Small 31's to that the small 31 has lock rock. Apparently CRK wrote back to someone else who reported this issue saying "this is normal due to the different locking arm of the Sebenza vs. Inkosi". Anyone else experience or heard of this issue?

756D5981-13BE-4252-9E16-BC7E6F6ED786.jpeg

Last edited:
Really unfortunate that we automatically write off anything negative as being fake or manufactured.

Let’s at least see the evidence before making judgement. There’s not one company out there that is infallible.
Agreed...holster and relax. I figured my use of the term tomfoolery afforded me some levity.

My friend Metal Complex, who has absolutely no reason whatsoever to lie. He has a photo of a written reply about it from CRK. I will ask him for it and shoot a link to it here once I have it from him. Guessing you all haven't had this issue yourselves?

My inkosi did t have lock rock...and it has a ceramic ball
If you look at the note from CRK they said the 31's are different than the Inkosi's. The Inkosi's and Umnumzaan's do not have this new "lock rock" feature...just the 31's i guess

I mean anything is possible but it seems strange.

Seems pretty clear by the email that CRK is saying this new lock slip is a feature that they thought about extensively. Not sure what’s strange?

Unless you’re implying someone doctored a photo to make it look like that was CRKs response when in reality it wasn’t. In which case I’d laugh. To what end?

Metal Complex does great reviews.

I've heard this from 2 few forum members of lock slop as well on the 31.

Seems pretty clear by the email that CRK is saying this new lock slip is a feature that they thought about extensively. Not sure what’s strange?

Unless you’re implying someone doctored a photo to make it look like that was CRKs response when in reality it wasn’t. In which case I’d laugh. To what end?
Seems strange that crk would design the 31 in such a way that lock rock is a purpose driven thing.

Back