Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question!! I will use this thread for a while yet, but will start a new one; probably after my hip surgery!! I'll have to take a little time off to get a new hip on the 7th of July!!:rolleyes:
May you have a great surgeon and quick healing Charlie . I know that life is not a bowl of cherries when you have a bad joint . Thank you very much for all that you do for these Forums and other Knife Knuts my friend .

Harry

Good question!! I will use this thread for a while yet, but will start a new one; probably after my hip surgery!! I'll have to take a little time off to get a new hip on the 7th of July!!:rolleyes:
c75.gif

Charlie, do you know if it will have the more aggressive saw cut like the ancient or the more subtle like the sepia?
zMjya1l.jpg

It’s a tough choice, but I think I prefer the more aggressive sawcut.

Good luck and a quick recovery on the surgery. 👍

Best of luck with the new hip. I will have to have both of mine replaced down the road a bit. And thanks for your time and effort in getting this forum knife rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back