September 2019 Buck of the Month - Released

Tecate

Gold Member
Any guesses on what the September 2019 Buck of the Month will be?

I am still hoping for a 124 with lanyard hole or even a 122.:)

It's released! 110 Featuring genuine cocobolo handles sourced from our friends at Taylor Guitars, this classic knife also boasts nickel silver bolsters and drop point S35VN steel blade.
upload_2019-9-12_11-21-24.png
upload_2019-9-12_11-20-15.png

Last edited:
My guess is it will be a Buck knife.

I'd like to see a 301 as the Buck of the Month, but that is ... "unlikely" ... at best.

Since they've already had a 110 and 112 as the Buck of the Month, if the September version is not a fixed blade, it will probably be one of their "modern" folders that have not been honored as the monthly special yet.
If a fixed blade, maybe the fixed blade version of the 110 or a new yet to be seen fixed blade version of the 112?

Eh, what's 10k or so. We can do a group buy and share it throughout the year.
I fear it might cost a wee bit more than that.
I remember back in the mid 1990's Zippo offered a standard size lighter with a solid gold case, (if memory serves, it had the standard steel innards) and it was over 10k. A Zippo lighter uses a lot less steel and/or brass than a Buck 110 ... :)

I fear it might cost a wee bit more than that.
I remember back in the mid 1990's Zippo offered a standard size lighter with a solid gold case, (if memory serves, it had the standard steel innards) and it was over 10k. A Zippo lighter uses a lot less steel and/or brass than a Buck 110 ... :)
Possibly. I was going purely off of the price of gold. I'm sure we'd have an extra buck price tagged on.

I like the idea of a fixed blade version of the 110 for Sept. Upgraded steel, drop point blade, Ebony handle, nickel silver bolster.

Ok........except, PLEASE.........no shovel nose blades.

The 110 blade is a classic and you don't tamper with a classic.

Maybe dress up the handle with some colorful rock inlays.
For an old fart i'd think you knew what a shovel looked like. It aint a shovel nose nor a spear point!
And know one is asking them to eliminate the clip point!
How many 110 fxd blades do you have.

I probably would be down for some fancy kind of vanguard with s35vn with a different handle material. As long as it comes with a bonus drop point toothpick with pine box
Ya I was thinking a vanguard would be cool.
i really like that long blade version...... Probably not practicle, but very cool.

They just did a limited edition vanguard tho so it probably won't happen.

Back