• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pictures here! Services offered- Hand engraving, titanium anodizing, other embellishments...

Puttering around with a basket weave pattern...

img_20200331_225115_992-jpg.1313357
img_20200331_225115_988-jpg.1313358
img_20200331_225115_994-jpg.1313359

How elaborate can you get? I want like a pin up girl on one of my titanium knives.

How elaborate can you get? I want like a pin up girl on one of my titanium knives.
Sorry, I don't do figural stuff like that (people,animals, etc)...thanks for the interest though:)

This is gorgeous! I’d like something similar done on one of mine. You prefer email?
Since you don't have a membership here that allows PMs, it'll have to be email... mine is thehomerjaysimpson at gmail.com :)

Just a heads up though, since you mentioned engraving on a blade...it has to be done before heat treatment (hardening).

Yes! Looks beautiful! I knew that you were the right guy, Chip. :D Just perfect! This is just so exciting.

Anyone on the fence? Chip’s engraving is top notch. I already have one piece done by him, and this is the second. He does great work. Get off the fence. ;)

Since you don't have a membership here that allows PMs, it'll have to be email... mine is thehomerjaysimpson at gmail.com :)

Just a heads up though, since you mentioned engraving on a blade...it has to be done before heat treatment (hardening).
Shucks! I should have known ! Well I’ll keep you in mind for some other things I want done in the future.

Back