• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pictures here! Services offered- Hand engraving, titanium anodizing, other embellishments...

Got any of them thar Texases?

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-21_1-17-50.jpeg
    upload_2020-6-21_1-17-50.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
Oh yeah!:oops:....I'll make a post-it and see if I can come up with something ;)

Thanks! I have a feeling that would turn out SO damn cool. :thumbsup::cool:

Maybe something like this might be doable?

5-CA42-F6-D-0499-46-AA-984-B-8998624-E80-E0.jpg

Found it on a website for paving stones, believe it or not. :D

Last edited:
WValtakis WValtakis

I always love seeing your work. So crisp and clean. It was some of your anodizing work (and suggestions) that got me to try new things just outside my comfort zone. Not sure if that was good or bad for me just yet. . But thank you for being so generous with your time and skills.

My next "don't need it, and really shouldn't even consider it cause I'm broke azz" projects will be some engraving tools/equipment. I tend to be a sucker for new hobbies.

Thanks again. Or if my wife was awake, she might add...."thanks for nothin'!! ". :p:D;)

Last edited:
Sir,

What about nickel silver bolsters like on a Buck 501? They're slightly convex and the pins are pretty visible and I suspect they are overall pretty thin. Is this a viable platform for engraving?

My apologies if this is not the right place for this inquiry.

rSha4Rc.jpg

Sir,

What about nickel silver bolsters like on a Buck 501? They're slightly convex and the pins are pretty visible and I suspect they are overall pretty thin. Is this a viable platform for engraving?

My apologies if this is not the right place for this inquiry.

rSha4Rc.jpg
Those are doable:thumbsup::)

Chip really outdid himself on this one! This thing is absolutely gorgeous, even more so in person.

20200819_153537~2_resize_81.jpg 20200819_154044~2_resize_29.jpg

Turnaround was very quick; price on the work was honestly quite a bit less than I thought it would be, considering my estimation of how much practice, time, and skill that is involved here.

I asked him to do something that I don't think he had done before with this job, and he worked with me the whole time regardless.

Even though I gave him a lineart drawing of exactly what I wanted, there is still a lot of artistic interpretation that has to happen when applying it to the "canvas", and certainly decisions had to be made when it came to applying what I drew on my phone screen to cutting on actual metal. Chip knocked all of this right out of the park.

Thanks a whole bunch, dude! Can't wait to work with you again when I come up with another vision worth executing!

Chip really outdid himself on this one! This thing is absolutely gorgeous, even more so in person.

View attachment 1402459 View attachment 1402458

Turnaround was very quick; price on the work was honestly quite a bit less than I thought it would be, considering my estimation of how much practice, time, and skill that is involved here.

I asked him to do something that I don't think he had done before with this job, and he worked with me the whole time regardless.

Even though I gave him a lineart drawing of exactly what I wanted, there is still a lot of artistic interpretation that has to happen when applying it to the "canvas", and certainly decisions had to be made when it came to applying what I drew on my phone screen to cutting on actual metal. Chip knocked all of this right out of the park.

Thanks a whole bunch, dude! Can't wait to work with you again when I come up with another vision worth executing!
It was a pleasure doing it for you, and I appreciate being pushed outside my box occasionally...thanks for letting me execute your vision:thumbsup::)

Finally getting time to finish up this personal project, should be pretty sweet once it's done:cool:

20201011_213509-jpg.1435773

Back