• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pictures here! Services offered- Hand engraving, titanium anodizing, other embellishments...

Got the first pass on the outline done:)

screenshot_20201012-034046_photos-2-jpg.1435802

Oh I just had an idea lol, not sure why I didn't think of it sooner.

If ever you have someone that wants people, animals, scenes, etc. engraved that you don't generally do the lineart for, and they're not artsy either, feel free to send them to me and I can work with them to have the engraveable lineart done. Kind of like that Sebenza we did. Of course you still have the final say as to what you will and won't engrave, but maybe I can help if you don't want to turn someone down over lineart.

Consider it a standing offer if you'd like :)

Oh I just had an idea lol, not sure why I didn't think of it sooner.

If ever you have someone that wants people, animals, scenes, etc. engraved that you don't generally do the lineart for, and they're not artsy either, feel free to send them to me and I can work with them to have the engraveable lineart done. Kind of like that Sebenza we did. Of course you still have the final say as to what you will and won't engrave, but maybe I can help if you don't want to turn someone down over lineart.

Consider it a standing offer if you'd like :)
Awesome, thanks for offering to provide that Chris:thumbsup: I had a blast working with you on that Sebenza:)

Beautiful work! The Strider scales in particular appealed to me, but all your work that I've seen in this thread is incredible.

Is there a service/price list somewhere?

Back