Shaman Z-Wear Sprint

ppag55

Gold Member
Anyone know when the Shaman Z-Wear PM with Micarta Scales might drop? I haven’t been waiting This bad for a knife to release in a while...

Anyone know when the Shaman Z-Wear PM with Micarta Scales might drop? I haven’t been waiting This bad for a knife to release in a while...
Considering a few of the Sprints from last reveal still haven’t landed yet...could be next week through 3 months! I'm sure we'll get some warning from the forums or CC members once they start dropping!

As this sprint run shaman is dropping, I thought I'd just revive this thread instead of create a new one. Anyone already got one? It appears it'd be sold out within minutes regardless of the dealer and despite Sal said a larger quantity were being made.

Ordered mine on the fourth and received here in California from Utah on the 6th. Pretty sure these first few drops are premier and only a few at a time, Many more to come.:thumbsup::)

Still “coming soon“ at the standards.

DLT, knivesShipFree, bladehq, etc... I’m chomping at the bit though :)

As this sprint run shaman is dropping, I thought I'd just revive this thread instead of create a new one. Anyone already got one? It appears it'd be sold out within minutes regardless of the dealer and despite Sal said a larger quantity were being made.

Got lucky and scored one this morning!

Different strokes for different folks.

Personally, I'm amazed at the popularity of the Shaman (given all of the other Spyderco knives available) because of it's ungainly size and weight but to each his/her own.

I've got one but may not have one much longer and certainly have no interest in buying other variants.

Last edited:
I am more interested in the steel and the handle material than the model itself. I think I'll just wait for the production PM2 instead of refreshing my browser on a hourly basis for this shaman.

On a side note, the s90v CF Native Chief seems to be much easier to get, though after some hesitation I decided to walk away from it too.

Personally, I'm amazed at the popularity of the Shaman (given all of the other Spyderco knives available) because of it's ungainly size and weight but to each his/her own.

I've got one but may not have one much longer and certainly have no interest in buying other variants.
I feel the same way. I love the Native 5 so I picked up a Shaman last year but didn't like it at all. Heavy, thick blade stock, the smooth G10 scales way too slick, and the compression lock was somewhat difficult to actuate given the force required to press it down and the tab on the blade pushing my finger back. The ergonomics were good but that's about it for me. The Native Chief is a much better knife in my eye.

On the flip side, I think the Shaman is perfect for me. Haven't been able to score a zwear yet, couldn't get a rex 45 either. Don't want to pay the inflated scalper prices either.

Oh well. Love my shamans, carry my S30v everyday.

Back