• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Shepardcc scam

I did agree with that 100 percent, that blade forums was no longer a concern of his, until i just checked my e mail.
He does indeed watch this thread as the email today was concerning shipping speed and my posting in this thread.
Basicall that he has read them, and bf members just like to throw gas on the fire.

I dont think he is a thief like the scale guy that the detective was called on. Hes just way to slow to be a halfway decent online retailer.
He is a liar though, which is one step away from a thief. Come to think of it he was screwing paypal out of the fees he agreed to pay for using the service so he is a thief!

Yes, he did provide me with tracking number and the exact time when he dropped the box off. He also sent me picks of the box with labels and the tracking label. I verified tracking and it is to be delivered by late Monday or early Tuesday. All is going well.

I am glad to hear that. I am glad that you posted your experience here as I do believe this thread motivated him to get moving on the project.

When you get the scales, I would be interested to hear if you feel it was worth a year long wait, and all the resultant uncertainty.

I am glad to hear that. I am glad that you posted your experience here as I do believe this thread motivated him to get moving on the project.

When you get the scales, I would be interested to hear if you feel it was worth a year long wait, and all the resultant uncertainty.

And also, the factory scales were excellent, so that is another factor these new ones have to overcome. The pics look good. I will know by Tuesday.

He is much more than slow. I could go on and on, but more than enough information regarding him has been posted many many times already.
This is far from the only negative thread dedicated to him.
After reading all of that, if you will STILL send him your money.......you're a fool.
Joe

After reading your post Cray I remembered how he worded his sales threads.
He demanded F&F and stated the reason.........too many of his customers were filing unfair PP claims.
I'll bet anything the reason those poor bastards filed claims was because he tells you 3 week delivery.
I'll bet those guys got put off and lied to constantly. They got sick of his shit and had their money returned.
He's an habitual liar.

He is a liar though, which is one step away from a thief. Come to think of it he was screwing paypal out of the fees he agreed to pay for using the service so he is a thief!

He is much more than slow. I could go on and on, but more than enough information regarding him has been posted many many times already.
This is far from the only negative thread dedicated to him.
After reading all of that, if you will STILL send him your money.......you're a fool.
No argument here, but as seen in the Survive! / Sucker! fiasco the Lemmings are forming a line with money ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I am on the hook for a survive gso12 that I paid for last year. I won't be a survive sucker ever again.

I wonder how many folks on fb got side tracked to get bladeforums members work done first?

FWIW, I just ordered a Slysz bowie backspacer from Mr. S. I figured that

• it was a small amount of $$$
  • I used Paypal G+S for a layer of protection
  • Sale was through fleabay for another layer of protection
  • Shipment was promised within one week; I did not pay for an upgrade.
  • I was able to specify the color I wanted; material was either G10 or micarta, my choice
The backspacer came in on time; it is identical in fit and function to factory. I asked for red, and I got red.

Since he delivered so well, when I have saved the cash, I am ordering backspacers in three layers, thin orange, thick red, thin orange, for my Chubby and the Slysz Bowie. Even though he has to create the custom layered G10, his price is reasonable. The colors mean a lot to me; they are the official representative colors of the cancer I have.

Again: purely FWIW, and YMMV. I have no affiliation with Mr. S other than what I have listed in this post as a customer. I never ordered from him prior to this, but nobody else offered this service, and my clock goes Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock,

BobW

FWIW, I just ordered a Slysz bowie backspacer from Mr. S. I figured that

• it was a small amount of $$$
  • I used Paypal G+S for a layer of protection
  • Sale was through fleabay for another layer of protection
  • Shipment was promised within one week; I did not pay for an upgrade.
  • I was able to specify the color I wanted; material was either G10 or micarta, my choice
The backspacer came in on time; it is identical in fit and function to factory. I asked for red, and I got red.

Since he delivered so well, when I have saved the cash, I am ordering backspacers in three layers, thin orange, thick red, thin orange, for my Chubby and the Slysz Bowie. Even though he has to create the custom layered G10, his price is reasonable.

The colors mean a lot to me; they are the official representative colors of the cancer I have.

Again: purely FWIW, and YMMV. I have no affiliation with Mr. S other than what I have listed in this post as a customer. I never ordered from him prior to this, but nobody else offered this service, and my clock goes Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock,

BobW

^ I just would like to say, Bob, that I hope your clock continues to go:
"Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock"

Wishing you, & your family, a very peaceful and Happy time spent together, this Thanksgiving and always. :)

^ I just would like to say, Bob, that I hope your clock continues to go:
"Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock"

Wishing you, & your family, a very peaceful and Happy time spent together, this Thanksgiving and always. :)

Kelama, thank you. I mean this, not just saying it to be courteous: I appreciate you taking even a few seconds to think of my well-being and to write a short note to me. That does help in this time of challenge and despair, brother. I cannot begin to tell you how truly difficult it is to see nothing but loss, death, and ruin surrounding me as people who were my friends flee much as rats flee a burning building.

May you & yours have much to be thankful for this coming holiday and always, brother.

---BobW

Just saw this thread. From my own experience he’s not a thief. A chronic lagger though. You’ll get a good price since this shitpot came to light

Back