Shipping Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYP

Here is where we are. LionSteel will have finally finished all the First Run knives by tomorrow evening. He will have also finished all the skull tools. BUT

I wanted Limited Edition owners to have very cool goodies that you will see on delivery. Two of the vendors have not delivered yet (I am not going to reveal names to protect the guilty). There have been significant weather and air freight problems so I will cut them some slack.

This means we are NOT going to ship the First Run DPx HEST/Folders before Christmas. This is a decision I am making. First to make sure Gianni has the time to inspect every knife, get the entire package together and secondly so that no one gets their knives delivered when businesses are closed etc.

We will be shipping the regular production of DPx HEST/F products next week to dealers and will keep dealers and customers updated directly and via this forum. Keep in mind your dealer has to process and ship your order after he gets his knife.

I am standing by during the holidays to sign and number each of the 250 knives so I don't want to hear any whining. :)

Works for me. I appreciate the extra effort and attention to detail.

I have some pics from Gianni that I will post. It's like he thinks sending me pics will stop me from getting on a plane to get my Christmas gift :))

Mr. Pelton, you are a stand up guy. It's like a client of mine told me back a few too many years ago, "Son, don't tell me what I want to hear, you tell me what I need to know" . . . :)
Funny how some things at an early age define your way of life as you get older . . . Merry Christmas.
Be safe.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update RYP.

Does this mean that the LE blades will ship next week as well?
Or is that just pending on the other vendors?

Works for me. I appreciate the extra effort and attention to detail.
Mr. Pelson, you are a stand up guy. It's like a client of mine told me back a few too many years ago, "Son, don't tell me what I want to hear, you tell me what I need to know" . . . :)
Funny how some things at an early age define your way of life as you get older . . . Merry Christmas.
+1.... Amen .... Merry Christmas!!!

If someone gets pissed about this, may they remember.. the gate to "The Island" swings both ways.

It's all good RYP. Make sure you take some time for you and your family over the holiday...

Best wishes to you and yours,

Les.

Thanks RYP, the European customers have waiting anxiously for this thread you just made their Christmas a lot sweeter.

To all guys that are on the list with me watch your inboxes (even spam) on the 23rd ;)

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

I'm estimating we (those who pre-ordered the standard edition) will have the folders in our hands the second week of January, give or take.

Shit happens! I just admire your huevos to keep us updated.

Delays I can take. BS and smokescreens I cannot.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update and your honesty RYP. I look forward to getting the knife whenever everything is ready.

Lates,

Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back