Shipping Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder is the standard folders have shipped yet.
My suggestion would be, if you really want to know; to simply call the dealer you pre-ordered from and ask them. :)

However, if they have not asked you for payment yet... I doubt they have them.

As far as have they shipped from Italy yet, who knows????
I am sure they will as soon as they are finished though, if they haven't already.

RYP, DPxGearTeam, & LionSteel......

Thank you for taking the time required to get the 'LE HEST/F' & the 'HEST/F' knives right... before they are shipped.

Thank you for not allowing yourselves to be "strong armed" into a position of compromise through this process.

Thank you for doing what you need to do..... to do it properly!!! :thumbup: :)

My suggestion would be, if you really want to know; to simply call the dealer you pre-ordered from and ask them. :)

However, if they have not asked you for payment yet... I doubt they have them.

As far as have they shipped from Italy yet, who knows????
I am sure they will as soon as they are finished though, if they haven't already.

Yup, I meant shipped from the factory in Italy. I've got a pre order in with The Knife Connection and Dale has been good with keeping everyone updated with emails when new info comes to him. According to the first post in this thread, the standard versions were going to leave the factory this week.

Yup, I meant shipped from the factory in Italy. According to the first post in this thread, the standard versions were going to leave the factory this week.
:thumbup: .... No idea man. :)
Only LionSteel, RYP. or DPx could answer that one I guess. :)

You really can't get mad at people who keep adding stuff to your package!! Big +1 for DPx and I REALLY wish I had got the LE now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back