short shortsword

Only one tool for this dangerous mission: the Applegate Fairborn Smatchet:

HS2.jpg

Isnt that the founder of the church of Satan? Hmmmmmm if he Uses a Smatchet I bet its got to be more than good enough for ULTRA!

Hey, Ultra, all kidding aside, you ought to look at Mineral Mountain Hatchet Works. Not just hatchets ... check out their swords AND knives, like this one, the MM Boot Dagger http://www.mineralmountain.com/boot.htm

Over-all length- 16"
Blade length- 10.5"
Steel thickness- 1/4"
1 7/8" wide blade at widest
Kydex sheath included

They are a bit expensive but not impossibly so.

Isnt that the founder of the church of Satan? Hmmmmmm if he Uses a Smatchet I bet its got to be more than good enough for ULTRA!

The very same. He has a new book out -- Human Sacrifice for Dummies. The Smatchet plays a big role.

While my first choice would be an Applegate Fairbairn Smatchet... you sound way too bad-ass for that. I think this one would be a better choice, and it comes with it's own handy display for when you aren't covertly carrying it.

Attachments

• wickedcoolbadassphucktardknife.jpg
    wickedcoolbadassphucktardknife.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 367
Good suggestions all. However, none of them really meets his criteria like a Applegate Fairborn Smatchet:
67_1_b_63_1.JPG

Hope this helps!!

In this day and age one can be safe with the mini and full sized smatchet.
imgp2149medium3wy.jpg

Many people don't realize this, but you can cook eggs on the blade as well as have them were weapons are not allowed.

imgp2129medium7je.jpg

Any of the following would be fantastic deanimators. However, my personal pick would be the bottom one.
af58.jpg

Wow who knew you could get so much trash for asking for a smachet, but not wanting a smachet. anyways another one to look at would be the Barongs form cold steel they have a fanct one and two less spendy machete versions.

I was laughing so hard reading this thread that my bladder gave way. Knowing I couldn't make it to the john, I peed in my cats litter box...hope she doesn't mind. Thanks guys.:grumpy::eek::D

You could probably use a good place to store your new combat knife/sword thing, which you'll probably be using as a cross between a hatchet and a smashing implement

I recommend one of these, a nice combo

casedlrsmat2.jpg

Back