Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

In my pocket nearly everyday for over a month. Yeah... I like it that much!

nQr4q9t.jpg

As you'll see, I've pretty much exhausted my black knives previously in this thread.
This Camillus electrician certainly fits:
HrgaKlS.jpg

But now I start "stretching". :rolleyes:
This Camillus muskrat is called a Blac-Jaket; does that count?
3WxRpRO.jpg

Lot of black on the covers of this Rough Rider Midnight Swirl lockback, but I don't even own it anymore!
FMMFR2j.jpg

And there's plenty of black on the covers of this Colt buckshot bone teardrop jack, but there's plenty of almost-white, too:
3cFxfIu.jpg

Looks like my contributions to this thread are over (unless I dream up some innovative ways of combining black knives I've already posted), but I'll be back each week to see the black beauties everyone else has!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

- GT

As you'll see, I've pretty much exhausted my black knives previously in this thread.
This Camillus electrician certainly fits:
HrgaKlS.jpg

But now I start "stretching". :rolleyes:
This Camillus muskrat is called a Blac-Jaket; does that count?
3WxRpRO.jpg

Lot of black on the covers of this Rough Rider Midnight Swirl lockback, but I don't even own it anymore!
FMMFR2j.jpg

And there's plenty of black on the covers of this Colt buckshot bone teardrop jack, but there's plenty of almost-white, too:
3cFxfIu.jpg

Looks like my contributions to this thread are over (unless I dream up some innovative ways of combining black knives I've already posted), but I'll be back each week to see the black beauties everyone else has!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

- GT
They look like fine examples to me GT :thumbsup: That Camillus is very sleek looking :cool:

- Kevin

[---snipped---]

3cFxfIu.jpg

- GT

That buckshot is cool!!

They look like fine examples to me GT :thumbsup: That Camillus is very sleek looking :cool:

- Kevin
Thanks, Kevin. :)

Boker Tree Brand Classic... slick, black, premium jack... :cool:

View attachment 832247

- V_P
If someone told me they had a knife with two shields and a frosted/etched main blade, I'd probably think, "Way too "busy" for my taste." But when I see your Böker, I LIKE it, Kevin! :rolleyes::thumbsup::cool:

That buckshot is cool!!
Thanks, peanutsxx peanutsxx . :) FWIW, Colt no longer makes pocket knives, but Rough Rider has picked up the buckshot bone line of covers.

Ebony Cuban
wP3R9TG.jpg

Buffalo Horn Cuban
Tqvc8Vk.jpg
Jeff, those black/silver equal end Cubans are an attractive variation of stockman! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Thanks, Kevin. :)

If someone told me they had a knife with two shields and a frosted/etched main blade, I'd probably think, "Way too "busy" for my taste." But when I see your Böker, I LIKE it, Kevin! :rolleyes::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks, peanutsxx peanutsxx . :) FWIW, Colt no longer makes pocket knives, but Rough Rider has picked up the buckshot bone line of covers.

Jeff, those black/silver equal end Cubans are an attractive variation of stockman! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

5K Qs 5K Qs Thanks for the info!

Back