Show me your Blur!

Thanks for bringing us back to the topic boys! :D Let's quit bitching about the greedy bastid on ebay and see some Blurs! REALLY gotta take some time and get pics of my whole family again. Haven't done that in awhile. Matter of fact not since the ROT bit me! :eek: lol

Haha no problem! I don't mind reading all the back and forth; it's really interesting.

Thanks for bringing us back to the topic boys! :D Let's quit bitching about the greedy bastid on ebay and see some Blurs! REALLY gotta take some time and get pics of my whole family again. Haven't done that in awhile. Matter of fact not since the ROT bit me! :eek: lol

Ooooh. Snap on truck. Pics please.

So what is everyones favorite Blur steel? I'm in a toss up between zdp-189, cpm154, and SG2. I haven't owned one in s30V or s60V yet. I'd love to get a blem s60V for my uses down the road!

I have yet to use a Blur with a higher end steel. I'm also curious what other folks have to say...juju, what's your answer?

Any guess what my favorite color is?
_MG_1919_zpsbf0332e4.jpg

Just emptied my jeans from what I carried today, and no matter what I have in my front pockets, my s30v blur ALWAYS rides in my back left pocket. Its my go to work horse.

Snagged that Green SO off the bay ,wasnt gonna let it go for less than cost off the truck and needed to replace the blem I got

I have yet to use a Blur with a higher end steel. I'm also curious what other folks have to say...juju, what's your answer?
I'd have to say zdp on the cb right now. I would probably like SG2 better but I haven't used mine yet. Cpm154 is also a favorite because it keeps its edge for long time just stropping once a week or after decent use but is easy to sharpen when needed. I prefer it over s30v.
Any guess what my favorite color is?]
Potatoe.

Jim have you even used any of them blurs!? ;)

Out of mine, I like ZDP > CPM-154 > S30V > 14C28N. Would love an SG2 at some point.

Not a huge difference between S30V and 14C28N in my use.

Ooooh. Snap on truck. Pics please.

You must have missed these a few pages back? :)

rotbl.jpg

And the Blur hunt continues. Two more off the list however! :D

Oh and there is a story behind the ROT that if anyone reads the "general" section already knows about. Anyway, it might be from '03 but it's still factory sharp!

blood.jpg

blood1.jpg

Long story short. No matter what your instinct is, don't grab for the knife if it's about to fall off a porch railing. :eek:

Finished reprofiling my zdp blur. I'll clean her up better tomorrow.

tfWyHkU.jpg

Back