Show off your 15's

Paul, sorry about your truck.
A button closer to the pocket like you said, should work better.
Yours has some very nice, black Ebony. I like that look.:thumbsup:
Edge looks great too.:thumbsup:
Sorry Mark, missed your post. Thank you for the compliment. The ebony is DARK:thumbsup: and I love that. She's thin, sharp and dark, check, check and check:D

Oh I hit the gym Jack, actually lifted today. I just like eating better than lifting:p

im worried about those knees! get to the cardio Paul! :eek::eek::eek::D

but back to the 15s, apparently the oils are wearing off on mine, and the ebony is slightly lighter now then when i bought it...

I'm going to float a theory here. GEC was not going to include the clip point 15s in this run until Charlie made his SFO, and Charlie ordered the long pull into the tang. The GEC decided to make the red and black clips and ran the blades at the same time with Charlie's setup. That is why the pull is so long. Thoughts?

bLkrsm6.jpg

Thanks Mark @MJ71 for hooking me up with this black micarta clip 15. Nice snap, better than my spears, there's just something about a clip point blade that does it for me.

blackmicarta15clip1.jpg

That's a great looking 15 and I have to agree with you on the clip blade over the spears, Chief Chief . Don't get me wrong, I do love my spear/ebony 15 from the most recent run, but the clip blades look just right!

Back