Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

A definite favorite.

z739wKD.jpg

Sorry for sneaking the 83 in but this pair has such a nice patina right now. Didn't keep my EDC TC oiled enough and dry enough and it acquired an unattractive dark circle from a drop of water. Gave it a polishing / scrubbing with some polishing compound for a mini do over. First test included salsa. Onions, garlic, and jalapenos on semi virgin 1095 and left sticky for a couple days. 83 patina is from whatever it cuts. Cleaned up and stropped, they are a pleasing combo.

GECedcsandsub-1.jpg

Sorry for sneaking the 83 in but this pair has such a nice patina right now. Didn't keep my EDC TC oiled enough and dry enough and it acquired an unattractive dark circle from a drop of water. Gave it a polishing / scrubbing with some polishing compound for a mini do over. First test included salsa. Onions, garlic, and jalapenos on semi virgin 1095 and left sticky for a couple days. 83 patina is from whatever it cuts. Cleaned up and stropped, they are a pleasing combo.

GECedcsandsub-1.jpg

You already snuck in a 15:(. I love my 15s but that ain’t one of Mr. CC’s. You are forgiven; however, as your posts include such lovely knives.:)

Back