Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

Thanks Charlie for filling my grail quest that I thought would never happen. While the sun was shining, my 14 clip TCs (both varients, thanks @gunstockjack ) needed a pic too. The rounded varients are very nice, lighter and slimmer. The spear has such beautiful covers I couldn't resist when it popped up a couple years back on the exchange. It's my only spear TC, but it's a beauty!

TCsingleclip14s-1.jpg

Group pic with the one I carry daily resting on top.

TCsingleclipcollection-2.jpg

Thanks Charlie for filling my grail quest that I thought would never happen. While the sun was shining, my 14 clip TCs (both varients, thanks @gunstockjack ) needed a pic too. The rounded varients are very nice, lighter and slimmer. The spear has such beautiful covers I couldn't resist when it popped up a couple years back on the exchange. It's my only spear TC, but it's a beauty!

TCsingleclip14s-1.jpg

Group pic with the one I carry daily resting on top.

TCsingleclipcollection-2.jpg

totally did not notice those rounded 14s, its like variations in rolex dials to me!

When trying to complete my single clip connection with a 3rd cut stag, a member offered me this beautiful two blade 3rd cut stag. A couple years go by and another member offered me this beautiful single clip 3rd cut stag. Covers match on both sides, good job GEC. Very nice knives you don't see often. My only two blade TC, gave the other two blades away.

TC3rdcutstagpair-1.jpg

I've got a spey blade inbound that a fine gentleman offered up ;). Might have to make it my picnic knife:).

Last edited:
A couple of dandy’s, I originally offered to buy this pistol off of my father. I had two thirds of his asking price (verbal agreement of payment in full after river stint) but he wanted the cash up front. I pulled a 75 day hitch on a boat and came home flush with funds for a nickel saa. Only to find out he had traded it. I ended up buying off of that gentleman (lower price than dad). Ended up trading it back to dad (can’t remember for what) only to end back up with it in his estate.
No rhyme or reason for the story other than me missing my gun and knife buddy. He liked case tested knives but enjoyed my gecs.
Pistol had some beautifully fitted one piece elephant panels when I first seen it, now they are on another pistol (?). The 2 piece set it off as well. Pistol left colt in 59.
Enjoy your weekend and the start of spring training image.jpg

Last edited:
Back