Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

jkvR2NS.jpg

My kids and I love mango. Charlie, your black jack is the perfect blank canvas for patina. :) Thank you for making such a wonderful knife. :thumbsup:
-Ray
It's always a pleasure to see a knife being used instead of spending its life as a safe Queen! Of course there is a place for keeping knives pristine, but use and patina make your life that much richer!! Not as much as kids do, but a knife can sure help!!:D

It's always a pleasure to see a knife being used instead of spending its life as a safe Queen! Of course there is a place for keeping knives pristine, but use and patina make your life that much richer!! Not as much as kids do, but a knife can sure help!!:D

Very wise words, Charlie! I collect some and use some. This was originally going to be a collector piece but it was just too tempting not to use. I am so glad I got over the hump so to speak, and used it. I love the knife even more now. It's one of my all time favorites already. I'll pass this one on to my kids some day and I hope they'll see all the love I've given it and it'll make them cherish it even more. It's a great one! :D

Last edited:
Back