Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

49423831967_9c91760d1a_c.jpg

Â

Thanks, JP!
So, the V on J-M's playing cards stands for valet de pique?
And the D stands for the queen? The king must be R?

To those of you who have regularly posted in this thread, let me first offer my apologies for possibly blowing up your alerts over the last 15-20 minutes. I apparently missed this thread entirely over the past few months, and I just scrolled through the whole thing, gawking at all the wonderful photos of fantastic knives, and carpet-bombing the whole thread with Likes. :D

(I tried not to “Like” everything, but I was tough!)

Wow- Go Jack....
EYp89tZ.jpg

0xhqwGX.jpg

V4r5LC0.jpg

EZffx9U.jpg

S4Y6oIp.jpg

0zsRq0E.jpg

uN66r09.jpg

IA8UrPl.jpg

pVlK7dh.jpg

K4YLV6H.jpg

Cvw8rC9.jpg

Those are the Harness Jacks of Charlies- there are some elusive 1 of 1's that Charlie and Dave will have!
I will have to dig up all the photos that are spread out of the TC's, and others

Holy Punch, Batman! ;) :D

I knew you had quite a collection of HJ’s, Duncan, but [insert expletive of your choice here]! (And that’s just the GEC’s/Waynorth SFO's!) :cool:

I'll play
4PKJQBb.jpg

Ignore that other Lamb foot that sneaked in there ;)
MunHgnW.jpg

5FaOscA.jpg

VhuFOit.jpg

r5kCn7R.jpg

fsSMe0x.jpg

c2HXNNW.jpg

IUmJRMy.jpg

Fantastic photos! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Harness Jack 10 - the best splinter remover I ever had.
TMn2RbY.jpg

The punch on those things was/is crazy sharp! :eek:

Three very special TC's from Waynorth;)
EyPNEf.jpg

ISa0sU.jpg

abKuZw.jpg

AGK5bZ.jpg

A dynamic duo from 2012
wCIAKH.jpg

DEM2s5.jpg

5rsbc5.jpg

A TC Tower
VVmLcw.jpg

Ebony
BgP4Hk.jpg

More TC goodness
mVkA90.jpg

A special TC that was re-united with Charlie
vOf9sZ.jpg

Two with a checkered past, the Spear is mine and Sheepfoot is Duncan's
vlourm.jpg

SmxZRS.jpg

mskEkQ.jpg

One word, Paul: WOW!! :D :confused:

I'll add some photos of my CC SFO's. (I don't have nearly as many as some of you "big guns," but it's probably more than I would have guessed; going through this thread reminded me of some that didn't immediately come to mind!)

The punch on those things was/is crazy sharp! :eek:

One word, Paul: WOW!! :D :confused:

I'll add some photos of my CC SFO's. (I don't have nearly as many as some of you "big guns," but it's probably more than I would have guessed; going through this thread reminded me of some that didn't immediately come to mind!)
Thanks Barrett, I have been blessed to collect the ones I have. In April I get to see the collection of a man that may quite possibly have every CC knife offered:eek::thumbsup:;):)

#15 Ancient TC Barlow in Scratted Parchment Bone

This was, believe it or not, my very first GEC knife. Some dummy (that'd be me) decided to sell it a few years back, and has regretted it ever since. :confused: :(

0YIEeIe.jpg

#77 Washington Punch Knife, HJ#8

This was another early acquisition for me (I didn't discover GEC until 2015); thankfully I had enough sense to hold on to this one! :D

ctRuBS6.jpg

Northfield #15 Rope Knives

YuLFZak.jpg

#14 TC Lick Creek Barlows (spear point, 2016)

LbyXkbb.jpg

2016 BladeForums #35 Drover

(I wasn't sure if it counted as a CC SFO, but I've seen others post it here, and of course we wouldn't have it without Charlie working w/ GEC on behalf of the Porch.)

OIMqVnU.jpg

Pointy!

ZBPcVqE.jpg

Day's Work

QX31ebx.jpg

2016 TC Barlow, single clip point in Chestnut Peachseed Jigged Bone

"A Barlow in Every Pocket!"

9fmitR6.jpg

Another forum knife courtesy of Charlie, the 2017 TC Barlow in *gasp!* Micarta?! ;) :D

vZqpduD.jpg

2018 Ancient TC Barlow

Iebt6t6.jpg

#14 TC Barlows (clip point, 2018)

nziiGD9.jpg

A pair of Northfields #15 Harness Jacks (HJ#7)

TTD6Ktr.jpg

2012 PPP TC Barlow, courtesy of Campbellclanman Campbellclanman .

HlxP5VP.jpg

Now that knife has done some travelling! From Titusville to New Zealand (probably by way of North Dakota), New Zealand to Sheffield with Duncan, then back to New Zealand (probably had some other travels in there as well?), got lost in a jacket pocket for a few years, only to be found, generously gifted in a fantastic GAW (still can't believe I won that!!) and sent on its way to Minnesota, then travelled with me from Minnesota back to Sheffield again. Possibly the highest-mileage CC SFO out there?? :D

Here it is on it's return visit to The Fat Cat pub in Sheffield.

ABFkxAQ.jpg

And at West Bay, Dorset, England.

XMj58yT.jpg

Bail & Chain #15 Boy's Knife

(Charlie, you'll have to forgive me for replacing the traditional chain with something decidedly less traditional!) :confused:

fOJBX6T.jpg

And last but not least (and hopefully not "last" for too long!), the Waynorth #93 Lambfoot.

x5uWSDg.jpg

Best tang stamp ever! :D

RepOin8.jpg

Thanks for the reminder, Charlie, and for all the work you've put into all these excellent knives! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This was, believe it or not, my very first GEC knife. Some dummy (that'd be me) decided to sell it a few years back, and has regretted it ever since. :confused: :(

0YIEeIe.jpg

This was another early acquisition for me (I didn't discover GEC until 2015); thankfully I had enough sense to hold on to this one! :D

ctRuBS6.jpg

YuLFZak.jpg

LbyXkbb.jpg

(I wasn't sure if it counted as a CC SFO, but I've seen others post it here, and of course we wouldn't have it without Charlie working w/ GEC on behalf of the Porch.)

OIMqVnU.jpg

Pointy!

ZBPcVqE.jpg

Day's Work

QX31ebx.jpg

9fmitR6.jpg

Another forum knife courtesy of Charlie, the 2017 TC Barlow in *gasp!* Micarta?! ;) :D

vZqpduD.jpg

2018 Ancient TC Barlow

Iebt6t6.jpg

nziiGD9.jpg

TTD6Ktr.jpg

HlxP5VP.jpg

Now that knife has done some travelling! From Titusville to New Zealand (probably by way of North Dakota), New Zealand to Sheffield with Duncan, then back to New Zealand (probably had some other travels in there as well?), got lost in a jacket pocket for a few years, only to be found, generously gifted in a fantastic GAW (still can't believe I won that!!) and sent on its way to Minnesota, then travelled with me from Minnesota back to Sheffield again. Possibly the highest-mileage CC SFO out there?? :D

ABFkxAQ.jpg

XMj58yT.jpg

(Charlie, you'll have to forgive me for replacing the traditional chain with something decidedly less traditional!) :confused:

fOJBX6T.jpg

And last but not least (and hopefully not "last" for too long!), the Waynorth #93 Lambfoot.

x5uWSDg.jpg

RepOin8.jpg

Thanks for the reminder, Charlie, and for all the work you've put into all these excellent knives! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IMPRESSIVE yourself there Barrett:cool::cool::cool:

0YIEeIe.jpg

ctRuBS6.jpg

YuLFZak.jpg

LbyXkbb.jpg

OIMqVnU.jpg

Pointy!

ZBPcVqE.jpg

Day's Work

QX31ebx.jpg

9fmitR6.jpg

vZqpduD.jpg

2018 Ancient TC Barlow

Iebt6t6.jpg

nziiGD9.jpg

TTD6Ktr.jpg

HlxP5VP.jpg

ABFkxAQ.jpg

XMj58yT.jpg

fOJBX6T.jpg

x5uWSDg.jpg

RepOin8.jpg

Like your knives, like your comments, glad you found your way over to this thread!

0YIEeIe.jpg

ctRuBS6.jpg

YuLFZak.jpg

LbyXkbb.jpg

OIMqVnU.jpg

Pointy!

ZBPcVqE.jpg

Day's Work

QX31ebx.jpg

9fmitR6.jpg

vZqpduD.jpg

2018 Ancient TC Barlow

Iebt6t6.jpg

nziiGD9.jpg

TTD6Ktr.jpg

HlxP5VP.jpg

ABFkxAQ.jpg

XMj58yT.jpg

fOJBX6T.jpg

x5uWSDg.jpg

RepOin8.jpg

Like Paul said, "Very impressive"!!!

Back