Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

"...once I dreamed of patterns I loved being made by a good cutler and Bill, first at Queen and now at GEC has done me proud!! " Charlie C.

Ya both did good Charlie!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Here's looking forward to many, many more of your fantastic Collaborations. THREE CHEERS !!! 📣📣📣

rGFkPFu.jpg

sparerow

Last edited:
It's so gratifying to see this thread reach 50 pages!! Thanks to all of you folks who
give credence to my string of SFOs!! It's kind of sappy, but once I dreamed of patterns I loved being made by a good cutler, and Bill, first at Queen, and now at GEC has done me proud!!
And of course GEC is the fulfillment of his hard-won wishes also!!View attachment 1567332View attachment 1567337
Charlie , your Barlows are great but they are trees hiding the forest of all these fantastic knives you've created . If GEC'knives are the cream of the milk in french we say yours are "la crème de la crème :) 👌"

Â

Last edited:
Bullwinkle J. Moose was a very small run of small moose patterns on #66 formats, to try out "Peachseed" jigging, back in 2011!! Here is one I carried for a while!! Nice useful pattern, IMO!!View attachment 1573804
They look even better with some age on to them Charlie. The only pictures of these knives I could find online were from one of your posts here on BF from last year I believe, Rare!!

Back