Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

I'll celebrate with you, I meant to post a pic sooner, not sure if I made page 50 but here's my CC collection.
Unfortunately I don't have as many Barlow as Mark but I love what I have, especially my Washington Jacks and Punch's.
Hopefully I can keep this collection growing, thank you members, Bill and a special thanks to Charlie. :thumbsup:

CC21.jpg

Well heck, 50 pages of Mr. CC’s finest! Pulled out mine to celebrate, think I got ‘em all here. View attachment 1564509

I'll celebrate with you, I meant to post a pic sooner, not sure if I made page 50 but here's my CC collection.
Unfortunately I don't have as many Barlow as Mark but I love what I have, especially my Washington Jacks and Punch's.
Hopefully I can keep this collection growing, thank you members, Bill and a special thanks to Charlie. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1566952
Amazing collections gentlemen! I'm jealous!

View attachment 1566952
Well looks like you are on page 50 to me AND what you lack in TCs you make up in Washingtons! I only have the one Washington HJ but in my eye these 77s are perhaps the most beautiful knives GEC has ever crafted. I also only have the single S&M HJ, a most cherished knife of mine, and you have a bevy of them!

It's so gratifying to see this thread reach 50 pages!! Thanks to all of you folks who
give credence to my string of SFOs!! It's kind of sappy, but once I dreamed of patterns I loved being made by a good cutler, and Bill, first at Queen, and now at GEC has done me proud!!
And of course GEC is the fulfillment of his hard-won wishes also!!D Jacks 1.jpgD Number 15 7thHJ 1.jpgD Farmer 1.jpgD Radio and Rope 1.jpgD Wash Clip 1.jpgRogers Rope Jig big.jpg

Last edited:
It's so gratifying to see this thread reach 50 pages!! Thanks to all of you folks who
give credence to my string of SFOs!! It's kind of sappy, but once I dreamed of patterns I loved being made by a good cutler, and Bill, first at Queen, and now at GEC has done me proud!!
And of course GEC is the fulfillment of his hard-won wishes also!!View attachment 1567332View attachment 1567333View attachment 1567334View attachment 1567335View attachment 1567336View attachment 1567337
Thank you (and GEC) for bringing us so many great knives that we can cherish for many years (and covet like that Radio Jack 🙂).

Thank you (and GEC) for bringing us so many great knives that we can cherish for many years (and covet like that Radio Jack 🙂).
The 2014 Diamond Radio Jack is an often overlooked gem as folks tend to focus on the Beer Scouts which came out following year. I think Mr CC and Bill created a masterpiece, the blood red dye job is particularly spectacular🍻868FD588-B1A2-4028-A2F7-D7B3E09EAE94.jpeg

Last edited:
Back