Show Us Your Traditional Customs!

Here's a Swayback by Joel Chamblin, Amber Stag and CPM-154.
8gchKII.jpg

A couple more from Hiroaki Ohta.
YCx7T7c.jpg

The stag on the Chamblin glows and the Ohta LC is very special Gary. A trio of treasures.

The stag on the Chamblin glows and the Ohta LC is very special Gary. A trio of treasures.
Thanks, Alan. That Ohta is like a LC micro, measuring 2 3/4". Hiroaki calls it his "Small Camper" model.
The Chamblin is just perfect in every way. It's got very light pulls though. I figure it'll be my go to knife when I start having trouble opening knives someday.

Here's another one from Joel Chamblin. 3 1/8" Wharncliff Trapper with ATS-34 blades. I carried this one everyday for a few years. It's got some dings and scratches but it's still a beautiful knife.
6aEARxR.jpg

Very nice Gary. I've never found a few dings and scratches to hurt things any. There have got to be serious dents, chips, pits, and the like to detract from a well made knife's beauty.

Thanks, Alan. That Ohta is like a LC micro, measuring 2 3/4". Hiroaki calls it his "Small Camper" model.
The Chamblin is just perfect in every way. It's got very light pulls though. I figure it'll be my go to knife when I start having trouble opening knives someday.
great looking knives, all. that sounds perfect to me! i like a mild pull, and smaller LC. if you ever want to sell...

0pq5hEu.jpg

John Lloyd Bose pattern slim line I think this is based off a Catt

Below is a John Lloyd big spear point stag jack knife I think it's 4.5" or 4-5/8"

Ncnfqmk.jpg

gx0V5I2.jpg

This one below is a medium size Don Hanson trapper by John Lloyd

XYMxXzP.jpg

Here's those two trappers together

ztihAdX.jpg

And here together with two additional knives,second from left the " Carolina Toothpick" ,a George Herron Gent tribute ( firehose micarta),and all the way to the right the " Moonshiner" in copper layered carbon fiber. These two are John's own designs

PQdnXoC.jpg

The

The Halfrich is indeed beautiful. By the way, is the ceramic bird a Jorge Wilmot piece?
Thanks! My mom picked that up in Santa Fe, New Mexico years ago. Looks like it was made by an R. Boren. One of my treasures.

Thanks! My mom picked that up in Santa Fe, New Mexico years ago. Looks like it was made by an R. Boren. One of my treasures.
Well, it's very nice. Wilmot was a cousin of mine (deceased now) that worked in Mexico, and that piece reminded me of his work.

My small, but rapidly growing, collection of traditional customs.

The fixed in this pic is a Larry Rosi. The other three from top to bottom are a John Lloyd stag “Moonshiner”, a John Lloyd amber stag Zulu, and a John Lloyd amber stag dogleg.

jJH0TMh.jpg

Then there is my latest, a python canvas micarta Zulu from Andy Fannin. I love it so much I am already on his books for 2 more.

2C2WCSy.jpg

I am missing one here, a John Lloyd Zulu in barbed wire micarta. I Currently have some on the books from Jim Dunlap, Chris Taylor, Jeffery Mitchell, Andy Fannin, and Larry Rosi.

Back