Show your HDFK!

3869F515-DB08-42D3-AA14-35B80EBF66BC.jpeg 97508C1A-5D00-49C6-B785-022C24FB8905.jpeg 7F3A7A82-77B6-4C42-937C-4CA63734113C.jpeg
Most of them show a little color in the fullers, this is residual heat treat color in the machining tool marks that doesn't come out in grind or tumble. It's a colored oxide that I used to chemically strip, but I like the way it looks in the engravings and fullers and thumb jimping. They're all a little different.

All three of us here inspect each knife individually and things that any one of us consider a flaw or a defect gets set aside, so Jo, Mark and I all three liked the way your knife looked or I would have stripped it, but if you don't like the appearance you can always return it for a refund or rework, no problem and we apologize for any trouble it may have caused you.

I’m super happy:);):D, just was wondering. :confused:. I have watched your work for 3 years and finally scored this one. Not prying it out of my hands with out a little blood loss. I do appreciate the offer. :thumbsup:

Still deciding it’s first job, besides shaving all the hair off my hand. The father in law came over and I showed him the HDFK, expressly said this will take your finger off, I have no doubts it would. He was impressed.

Had to crop this pic about 20 times to get the size so it would upload. Decided to split the photo in 3. Looks like TeroTuf is made out of moisture wicking heather gray polyester sweatshirts

View attachment 811691 View attachment 811692 View attachment 811693

I’m super happy:);):D, just was wondering. :confused:. I have watched your work for 3 years and finally scored this one. Not prying it out of my hands with out a little blood loss. I do appreciate the offer. :thumbsup:

Still deciding it’s first job, besides shaving all the hair off my hand. The father in law came over and I showed him the HDFK, expressly said this will take your finger off, I have no doubts it would. He was impressed.

Had to crop this pic about 20 times to get the size so it would upload. Decided to split the photo in 3. Looks like TeroTuf is made out of moisture wicking heather gray polyester sweatshirts

Do you use a pc? Because if you do, plain old paint is the best program for resizing. You just select resize, by pixel, and 1200 on the maximum dimension always works for Bladeforums, and it is plenty of resolution for most internet needs.

Finally got one of these in hand. Yeah...this is a good one. :thumbsup: But you folks already knew that. It's funny how dainty the FK feels after holding this. Not that the FK is dainty. :cool:

fIZivxj.jpg

I should have my first piece of CPK awesome with the antique micarta in a couple of hours on an EDC II, I may be a little stoked about it. I've already posted a couple of your pics on Instagram, do you mind if I post this one also? I probably should have asked before, sorry!:eek:

No problem at all sir, feel free to use my pics!

Back