Show your love for orange scales

Added another orange handled knife to the mix. Joe P. got this for me at Blade, can't thank him enough. First , I've always liked the Stiletto design but never owned one. Second, it's a Matt Diskin design, made by Kershaw in the US. The Orange was the icing.

medium800.jpg

Last edited:
Added another orange handled knife to the mix. Joe P. got this for me at Blade, can't thank him enough. First , I've always liked the Stiletto design but never owned one. Second, it's a Matt Diskin design, made by Kershaw in the US. The Orange was the icing.

medium800.jpg

pic not working

thanks for bumping this thread!

Kinda surprised nobody bumped this thread with one of the orange Urban Trappers yet. I would probably have bought one if Boker would have made them with reversible clips.

Oh well, here's another pic of my Manix LW. I'm really hoping they continue their orange dealer exclusive series with the PM3 LW just like the Manix and Native versions.

Kinda surprised nobody bumped this thread with one of the orange Urban Trappers yet. I would probably have bought one if Boker would have made them with reversible clips.

Oh well, here's another pic of my Manix LW. I'm really hoping they continue their orange dealer exclusive series with the PM3 LW just like the Manix and Native versions.

Didn't even know that orange boker existed. I like my all ti urban trapper, not sure if I like it enough for 2 though. Must be recent release, I check cutlery shoppe every few weeks to see if they have something new in orange.

Back