Small Jasmine Sign-up now - Second Run!

Ah man, at least I slept well :) Congrats to all the winners and if there is a reserve spot left, please put me on it Ray.

Thanks.

Wow. That was quick. I was f5-ing right up until the time and still only got in at #15. Well, Ray if you need evidence that there is a HUGE demand for this knife, this is it. I really hope you consider doing more runs. This knife is my grail right now. Beautiful work.

Congratulations to the fortunate few that snagged 'em!

Even though Im #15 Ill take a plain one if there are any left, please and thank you. Cheers

Wow. That was quick. I was f5-ing right up until the time and still only got in at #15. Well, Ray if you need evidence that there is a HUGE demand for this knife, this is it. I really hope you consider doing more runs. This knife is my grail right now. Beautiful work.

Same here. Thought for sure that I had it...and I came in 12th. Oh well, I'll have to just be faster next time.

Same here. Thought for sure that I had it...and I came in 12th. Oh well, I'll have to just be faster next time.

So what does it look like Ray any Plain ones left? Sorry i'm getting antsy, being number 7 is a roller-coaster!

So what does it look like Ray any Plain ones left? Sorry i'm getting antsy, being number 7 is a roller-coaster!

The plain one below without grooves is available but I have to offer it to number 6 first. If he doesn't want it then it's your choice. Thanks!

photo-3.jpg

When you find out, let me know so I get the payment out to you as fast as possible.

Ray,
Thank you for offering everybody the opportunity to own one of you great knives. I'm sure I speak for many when I say your knives are awesome and appreciate you doing these sign ups. It gives many a chance to own one of your knives who might not be able to otherwise. I hope you continue to do more sign ups because I like most are still without the joy of owning a Laconico but still seek them with unrelenting determination. Cheers

Back