Small Jasmine Sign-up now - Second Run!

Man I hope I make it this time. As they say 3rd times the charm. Thanks for all the amazing knives Ray. Cheers

I am absolutely in if you decide to do a third list Mr. Laconico. Please.... Pretty please... I am not above begging. :)

Hi,
I am just one more new fan of Ray. There is no one day I don't check the news and there is no one morning (5:30 am) i don't check I did not miss THE Jasmine third run. My life is both a dream and a nightmare since I saw my first Ray's piece of art. It was an image of a Jasmine, closed, without any clue for fiding the maker...i am sure you know about this feeling : a mix of enthousiasm and frustration, mobilizing all your soul and body until invetigation is closed. With Ray, story is not finished yet, cause these pieces of art, at the difference of some other "wow" pieces, remain affordable. The price to pay for Rya's art is not in usd, but in stress, patience...passion!
Although I am sure some of you understand this feeling, i am indeed not here for sharing on this exciting love for Ray's work...rather checking that my internet connection and setup in the forum is properly set, in order to have a small chance to be amongst the 6, 8 or 10 next happy winners answering in the minute.
One last think at the attention of my fellows in the race: it makes me happy to see you happy to get one and post pictures. One last think at the attention of Ray: good to see all your knives going in the hands of pure knives lovers.
God bless you. Good luck for next sign up run!

Hi,
I am just one more new fan of Ray. There is no one day I don't check the news and there is no one morning (5:30 am) i don't check I did not miss THE Jasmine third run. My life is both a dream and a nightmare since I saw my first Ray's piece of art. It was an image of a Jasmine, closed, without any clue for fiding the maker...i am sure you know about this feeling : a mix of enthousiasm and frustration, mobilizing all your soul and body until invetigation is closed. With Ray, story is not finished yet, cause these pieces of art, at the difference of some other "wow" pieces, remain affordable. The price to pay for Rya's art is not in usd, but in stress, patience...passion!
Although I am sure some of you understand this feeling, i am indeed not here for sharing on this exciting love for Ray's work...rather checking that my internet connection and setup in the forum is properly set, in order to have a small chance to be amongst the 6, 8 or 10 next happy winners answering in the minute.
One last think at the attention of my fellows in the race: it makes me happy to see you happy to get one and post pictures. One last think at the attention of Ray: good to see all your knives going in the hands of pure knives lovers.

Well said!

Hi,

+++1 :applouse::applouse:

Hi,

Yup, that sums it up. Well said indeed!!

Ray what's the best way to contact you to get on any kind of waiting list I need to for one of your amazing blades?

Ray what's the best way to contact you to get on any kind of waiting list I need to for one of your amazing blades?

Thank you for your interest. I'm not taking orders at this time nor do I have a waiting list. The best way to get one of my knives is to catch one for sale either by me or on the secondary market.

Back