SMALLS (Traditionals only)

This is the 2020 tang stamp, and the shield is new for 2020 as well.
I think the shield is exclusive to the white smooth bone offerings.

An incident with some leather dye that was on my hands has that 6208 half whittler looking like this now btw.
Its still a very nice knife. I think that shield is my favorite. Have to find me one of those.

Case Stag 2 3/8" Tiny Trapper

UI5QWhP.jpg

An incident with some leather dye that was on my hands has that 6208 half whittler looking like this now btw.
Very serendipitous, big improvement! Case should be so lucky. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have seen that shield on a few Case knives, i have a small sodbuster in pocket worn bone that has that shield. I just received this 1/2 whittler that is in burnt bone, similar to yours which i have liked since you first posted it, but mine is on purpose.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.;).

VHP4pYD.jpg

V7Dvajn.jpg

Those (and the mini) piqued my interest when I was shopping for my peanut. How do you like it?
Interested in what Ed thinks too. I like my peanut, wish it had a warncliff blade, but I think I’d find the tiny trapper too small. And I like small knives.

Those (and the mini) piqued my interest when I was shopping for my peanut. How do you like it?

I have one and like it very much! Although the stag on Ed's is way better than mine. Tiny + Stag + Wharncliffe makes for an elegant little knife.

I've been sitting on the fench trying to decide between a pemberton or a case pocket hunter for quite some time...

Back