smatchet

I think this is a push thread. seriously, I want one. far as I know, they have never had a knife similar to it. I say, a biggie with 10" blade, and a Smalls with a 6" blade.

Ya know... Just to see Cobalt throw one would be enough to count me in for an INFI smatchet. Devastating with a SHaBooM, I'd bet he'd bury it to the hilt in a wooden target. ;):thumbup::thumbup:

I am definitely in for one

I am in for between 1 and 4. Definitely 1,Prolly 2, 3 and 4 for my kids'. They don't really need to go to college.

I would have to have a Smatchet in several colors and combinations. That is one blade shape I really enjoy. Its the best of both worlds.

" The psychological reaction of any man, when he first takes the Smatchet in his hand, is full justification for its recommendation as a fighting weapon. He will immediately register all the essential qualities of a good soldier - confidence, determination, and aggressiveness.

It's balance,weight, and killing power, with the point, edge or pommel, combined with the extremely simple training necessary to become efficient in its use, makes it the ideal personal weapon for all those not armed with a rifle and bayonet. " - Maj. W.E. Fairbairn, "GET TOUGH" 1942

Dang guys!

I threw that quote in for more conversation not to kill it!

The way FAIRBAIRN wrote is so different than how we talk today. He must have been one heck of a tough guy!

Please don't let this be the end of the Smatchet thread!

Please! So many people and companies have tried to make this knife, and it was so short lived. It would be so awesome for BUSSE to make this one!

I think this is a push thread. seriously, I want one. far as I know, they have never had a knife similar to it. I say, a biggie with 10" blade, and a Smalls with a 6" blade.

I like that idea, I`d be in for one of each.

Maj. Fairbarn said get tough. What would be tougher than an iconic design by an iconic maker. Busse smatchet. get some.

This thread must keep going. The Smatchet has captured my imagination since childhood. What could be more badass than a muddy coated smatchet with green/black G10?

Or a smatchet/sarsquatch....... the SMATCHSQUATCH!!!! Or a smatchet/gladious....... a SMACTCHIOUS!!!!! srry got a lil smatch scratch fever duh duh duh duhhhhhhh!!

boy, an infi smatchet would help those folks dig out on the east coast. ohio has been fortunate this year, snow wise. Last two winters were rough.

Back