Smooth ivory bone addiction

I’d really like to find a white bone forum knife.

Markeologist Markeologist thanks for sharing this photo for inspiration
My pleasure, GEC’s smooth white bone offerings are some of my favorites, they are in fact the only smooth cover of GEC’s that I own. I advocated for smooth white for the last BF knife and thus was offered this one. My other favorite cover is red sawcut so really a jackpot for me, even given all the drama around the BF knife last year.6556E9C2-8660-4739-A155-9EA6556E0F5A.jpeg

This #22 Gunstock is covered in something called "buckthorn bone". I don't know what that means, but it looks like smooth ivory bone to me. Perhaps a little more translucent.
5p4L2U9.jpg

Could be... but it would of course be better off Barehead ;)

I often wonder what has happened to all the secondary blades you've had deleted.. must be a pile of them by now :DHas any modder used them to make new knives ?

Thanks, Will

haha to date ive had a 15, 48, 77, 92, 15, 86, 85,86 modded with a 68 delete that was offered, a 66 that was a gift. the only one ive known of being used was the coping i had made from the 92 that was made into a carving knife that was gifted. it would be quite an interesting gec to see made of all these secondary blades.

Back