Smooth ivory bone addiction

My pleasure, GEC’s smooth white bone offerings are some of my favorites, they are in fact the only smooth cover of GEC’s that I own. I advocated for smooth white for the last BF knife and thus was offered this one. My other favorite cover is red sawcut so really a jackpot for me, even given all the drama around the BF knife last year.View attachment 1794251
+1! 😺
861121x2.jpg
(already posted pictures)
Waynorth1_des.jpg

440C #73

MlgfUqT.jpg

Very fine example of a 'pure' Eureka there: wonderful creamy bone that ages, small bolster, no shield and no brass. Beautiful knife, I'm very fortunate to have one too - what would be the chances these days with 'drops' ? Droppings:poop:

Thanks, Will, and I agree. The #93 is one of my all-time favorite patterns. I've love to see another run of these.

Who cares about 'qualifies' ? :D They all qualify as superb knives, of approximately the same hue. Formidable collection there:thumbsup:
Thank you Will, I love smooth white, oiled, Ivory bone. The one I chase, is that wonderful Eureka like yours and @Smithhammer:thumbsup: I do have an oiled bone Beer Scout also that I forgot to include.

cigarrodog cigarrodog , Thanks Harvey. Probably not on anyone's short list of vacation destinations ;) but residents say it's was improved (somewhat) by filling in the pool. True story!

2lZHwG3.jpg

edit to add knife content
Nice picture James, I like those Zippo Case knives, I also love the old Yale padlock as well. I collect unique vintage padlocks. Nice if you can get them with their keys;) :)

Nice picture James, I like those Zippo Case knives, I also love the old Yale padlock as well. I collect unique vintage padlocks. Nice if you can get them with their keys;) :)
Thanks Paul, The single blade Zippo is turning into a favorite, big enough in hand but slim in pocket. I found the lock in a little antique store and thought it would make a decent prop. Turns out it still functions too.

Last edited:
Back