Snark It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question for you gun owners out there... I want to upgrade my trigger and sights on my XD. However, I can only afford to do one at a time. Will have them professionally installed. Which would you go for first, and why? On another note, I'm thinking about building in a sheath for my 11 onto my pistol holster. Would be nice to just have it there if I needed it.

Got a question for you gun owners out there... I want to upgrade my trigger and sights on my XD. However, I can only afford to do one at a time. Will have them professionally installed. Which would you go for first, and why? On another note, I'm thinking about building in a sheath for my 11 onto my pistol holster. Would be nice to just have it there if I needed it.

Sights...if you can't aim well, the trigger upgrade just makes you miss faster....and smoother

Doc

Hey Mr. Doc Savage. Did you get my response PM yesterday? I thought I may of fat fingered it.

I just got a package of cow skin from Mauser and oh my goodness, you guys are going to crap your pants when I get the chance to take some pics and post em.

I just got a package of cow skin from Mauser and oh my goodness, you guys are going to crap your pants when I get the chance to take some pics and post em.

Come on man, that's just not right. You've had time to take pictures.

Come on man, that's just not right. You've had time to take pictures.

Soon! Soon! At the latest tomorrow. We are having a small dinner party and I just popped on while checking a recipe online. Soon...seriously, ya'll are going to sh** your pants. :D

On an XD, the trigger job is of primary concern, IMO. The factory sights are more than adequate for most needs (hell, they're better than the Glock factory sights), but the XD's usual mushy trigger can use some lovin', especially in the overtravel and reset department.

On an XD, the trigger job is of primary concern, IMO. The factory sights are more than adequate for most needs (hell, they're better than the Glock factory sights), but the XD's usual mushy trigger can use some lovin', especially in the overtravel and reset department.

I would suggest the same. I've shot a few XD's and thought the sights were ok for my uses. On the ones I've shot I would definitely get my trigger worked on before new sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back