Snark It

Status
Not open for further replies.
14° out, I'm enroute to my ass freezing challenge location.

I was wondering what the hell you was doing up this early. You be safe out there. I'm sure when I'm warm and cozy in my bed tonight I will wish I was there with ya :D you going to Yellow wood? Watch out for Bigfoot . You know they've had sighting there.:rolleyes: he may want to spoon with you tonight!

It's about freezing outside, the newborn is asleep and there's bacon in the fridge. Sounds like it's time for a fried bacon and muscadine jelly sandwich.. Yumm

It's about freezing outside, the newborn is asleep and there's bacon in the fridge. Sounds like it's time for a fried bacon and muscadine jelly sandwich.. Yumm

Damn you! ;) my wife left early this morning with the kids to a basketball tourny out at there school. I usually go with them but need today to do some uninterupted work in the shop. She tells me on the way out the door that she put some bacon on for me to eat. I'm thinkin. Hell Yeah! Your the best baby! Imagine my discouragment when I get to the kitchen and its turkey bacon.:barf: what kind of sick world is this we live in?

Damn you! ;) my wife left early this morning with the kids to a basketball tourny out at there school. I usually go with them but need today to do some uninterupted work in the shop. She tells me on the way out the door that she put some bacon on for me to eat. I'm thinkin. Hell Yeah! Your the best baby! Imagine my discouragment when I get to the kitchen and its turkey bacon.:barf: what kind of sick world is this we live in?

Sounds like your wife has a great sense of humor.

Damn you! ;) Imagine my discouragment when I get to the kitchen and its turkey bacon.:barf: what kind of sick world is this we live in?

It could have been worse. They make it out of soybeans too....:eek:

Bill Akers has some sweet DIY blades available for sale on his subforum, if anyone is interested.

Haha! That is great! My mom was on her way over to see the baby and I asked her to stop by an get me a small pack. She shows up at the door with bacon thicker the a 1/4".. I was almost in tears. Soooo good!

2 good things about being married to a vegetarian:
she has no input into what kind of bacon I want to buy
I don't have to share.

Haha! That is great! My mom was on her way over to see the baby and I asked her to stop by an get me a small pack. She shows up at the door with bacon thicker the a 1/4".. I was almost in tears. Soooo good!

Once again sir........you suck! :D

Sounds like your wife has a great sense of humor.

Yeah she does. She's a pretty great gal. Aside from the turkey bacon bullsh!t. I'll get her ass back. Her favorite thing in the world to eat is MY meatloaf that I make. I'll make it with ground turkey next time and not tell her. I don't know if you've ever had a meatloaf with ground turkey or not but let me tell ya, it tastes like sh!t! That ought to teach her! :D

Yeah she does. She's a pretty great gal. Aside from the turkey bacon bullsh!t. I'll get her ass back. Her favorite thing in the world to eat is MY meatloaf that I make. I'll make it with ground turkey next time and not tell her. I don't know if you've ever had a meatloaf with ground turkey or not but let me tell ya, it tastes like sh!t! That ought to teach her! :D

Make it outta ground whitetail. Better yet, a nice buck in raging rut. Ewwwwww haha

Ordered a Husqvarna forest axe based on reviews from people I don't know. Highly out of character, but it looks to be a fine size for paddle camping. I should have asked if anyone here had one first.

Ordered a Husqvarna forest axe based on reviews from people I don't know. Highly out of character, but it looks to be a fine size for paddle camping. I should have asked if anyone here had one first.

i've been lusting for one. at the shoppe, they are all pretty dull, but i imagine a few hours of work fixes that.

"bbq stew"???
what is this ambrosia of which you speak?!?

it's a "brunswick stew"... not a proper fish based "brewis", but some concoction they make with corn, pork, tomato, and spices - it's spicey! sometimes i spice it up more... some red sauce and black pepper. i almost always have a bowl there before a meal. almost a meal by itself.

it's pretty meaty - they fine chop pork and i guess it just sits there alllllllllll day simmering. for all i know it's eternal stew - they just add to it :D

I really, really want one of those new ZT0566's. But can't wait a damn year to get one!!! Looking at pushing the "buy" button on a 0560 right now but need to look into the carry laws for my state first. Maybe be too big of a blade. I'm thinking about also sending out a donation to knife-rights. I know Ethan Becker and a lot of others on this site are supporters and I'm seeing now how important the cause is. I hate how grey and wishy-washy the laws are right now.... I've got enough to worry about right now as it is I don't want to stress about which tools I can bring with me on a daily basis.

is it one of the working-grade HB-made axes?
I have the 15" hatchet re-hafted on a 28" handle. The head is about 1-1/2lb. Good tool.
Took about an hour max to tune the edge with files and a stone.

Your mom loves you... Mom's always know what their son's like...

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back