Snarkaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cramps started settling down a bit, stomach still feels tight but not as bad. Did manage to get down in the basement for a few hours and make a mess of things.

15345013776_4cb1c31585.jpg

15181332900_b907b4b850.jpg

This was a pain in my A$$!!! I need to pick up a round file, thats bigger than a chainsaw file.

15181512267_8b291eecd4.jpg

Everybody's waking up on the mountain right now, many prolly wondering where the hell their underwear is....and trying to see out of both eyes simultaneously. Man, I'm a little envious.

Honestly, they have probably been up for hours. The one I went to people were milling about and cooking by 5 am

Honestly, they have probably been up for hours. The one I went to people were milling about and cooking by 5 am

I know, but I was trying to add some snark to the snark thread. What with all those hooligans abandoning us to the intahwebz this weekend, snark's gonna be on life support.

What's the drive from Northern Virginia to Ethan's place? Probably 8 ro so hours? I have today and tomorrow off. But I have to to work very early on Monday.

This was a pain in my A$$!!! I need to pick up a round file, thats bigger than a chainsaw file.

15181512267_8b291eecd4.jpg

That's looking pretty good. You're making one for everybody, right?

The only time I like to be up before 7:00am is when I'm still awake from the night before. I intentionally got myself on night shift just so I wouldn't have to get up at 5am.

If only we could finish this one before they got back

Let's crank it up to 2000 before the mods sober up.

Oh, and I left my camping gear at home. Nevermind.
Just GO! I'm sure there is more than enough gear to go around. WWWWD? (What Would WorldWood Do?) Besides, aren't you supposed to be able to survive with the clothes on your back, a knife and a firesteel? When opportunity knocks, answer the door. GO.

Went to shopping last week at a major hunting outlet store. Picked up a "GATCO #60016 Tri-Seps" ceramic pocket sharpener. I have to say I'm very impressed. I tested it out on my coworkers Spyderco Native light and it took a shaving edge really quickly and worked out some of the tiny chips pretty easily. After I decided to touch up the loner knives I keep in my edc bag. Few odd looks while doing it at my desk in the office :D but hey its my easy day here!

Just GO! I'm sure there is more than enough gear to go around. WWWWD? (What Would WorldWood Do?) Besides, aren't you supposed to be able to survive with the clothes on your back, a knife and a firesteel? When opportunity knocks, answer the door. GO.

Easy for me to say, sitting in the relative comfort (and squalor) of my own home (basement).

Good mornin' Heads! I'll try to do my part this weekend as I sit in the hotel room in El Paso. I do have to finish some mandatory on line training today though. But started the day with a good "camp" style breakfast and my recently purchased cast iron skillet. Four eggs, 4 slices of bacon, half a russet potato, half a yellow onion....topped with salsa and shredded cheddar. Now to finish my coffee and work on training.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411837299.702870.jpg

That mini berserker is sweet WW!

Thanks bud! I went ahead and changed the deign a little. To make it a bit easier and now RMJ cant sue me for my.... well i guess they wouldnt get much anyways LMAO

That's looking pretty good. You're making one for everybody, right?

Sure just give me until 2097 and ill need cost of materials and minimum wage for my time :D

Off to the cabin with the wifers. Gonna take the new 4, and get it dirty. :thumbup:

Lookin' good, WW!
Small is very difficult, as you've discovered.

(oh yeah, in on 7!)

Too much snarkahol!!!!!!!!!!!!! I drank vodka today that had blue candy canes mixed in the batter. I am f'd up. I'm not really happy. Happy b-day or death day to all including me!!!!!! All hail the new flesh?Halloween in heaven?

[video=youtube;iX7i0hsiXPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX7i0hsiXPg[/video]

I like the cut of your jib Ulf! I just downed some tincture and now I'm off on a date with the wife to an 'all you can eat (for two hours)' restaurant. Weee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back