Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowmageddon, for realsies, haha:

81b86142-3152-4e8a-8fd3-65a34667d7b0-jpeg.1078382

Very cool photo. :thumbsup:

Didn't want to do it, but it had to be done. Broke out the big guns, aka the Beckerhead Snark-O-Meter, and it has confirmed the obvious. Snark levels low:

That's pretty cool :thumbsup: and clever :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks man. I had to redo it, picky bastard that I am. The font I used didn't work, and I didn't realize it said "Metric F**ks" on it, haha. Changed it to Metric Sucks. ;)

Thanks man. I had to redo it, picky bastard that I am. The font I used didn't work, and I didn't realize it said "Metric F**ks" on it, haha. Changed it to Metric Sucks. ;)
Now if you could find away to change the needle to a 9er that would be perfect :D

:p:p It would be Cool :thumbsup:

Now if you could find away to change the needle to a 9er that would be perfect :D

:p:p It would be Cool :thumbsup:
'Twould be easy to do, but I'm not going to, haha. :D

I call dibs on the BK4 next week, so please keep the votes up so this happens!!!:D

Hoping the shingles stay on the roof. The forecast is calling 100km/h winds, blowing snow and poor visibility. This is getting old.

Hoping the shingles stay on the roof. The forecast is calling 100km/h winds, blowing snow and poor visibility. This is getting old.
Gusts up to 50mph here last night and this morning. Seems to be dying down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back