Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the lane, mud is glistening, from the rain, can't you listen.
M1drhkx.jpg

A beautiful site, the road broke tonight, snarking in a winter wonderland.
QXeM2vb.jpg

This during the last week up on the mountain, more rain today, and more on the way. Somebody finally tapped out and squealed El Nino. :rolleyes:

Gonna go snow camping this weekend, potentially a 2-nighter on the outskirts of Mt Rainier NP. Considering the 20" of snow that dropped on Seattle since the last time my little crew went camping, and the fact that there was already a bit of snow in the area we normally camp in last time we were there, there may be an overabundance of snow; I guess we won't really know until we get there. The most snow I've camped in was 10" or so (picture proof below), should probably break that record easily.

f5DUN7v.jpg

PYbzcVP.jpg

Gonna go snow camping this weekend, potentially a 2-nighter on the outskirts of Mt Rainier NP. Considering the 20" of snow that dropped on Seattle since the last time my little crew went camping, and the fact that there was already a bit of snow in the area we normally camp in last time we were there, there may be an overabundance of snow; I guess we won't really know until we get there. The most snow I've camped in was 10" or so (picture proof below), should probably break that record easily.

f5DUN7v.jpg

PYbzcVP.jpg
My son camped out last night in the mountains of Colorado. Windy as can be he said, with a 5° temp, snowing like the dickens. He said it was fun, haha.

87081FD1-CE5D-4AB3-A356-A482B45572AF.jpeg 690E4BEC-812E-43B5-AA10-8DD71D445FD6.jpeg 87081FD1-CE5D-4AB3-A356-A482B45572AF.jpeg It hasn’t done this in the 23 years ive lived here. It’s snowed in New River before but not like this lol. Im 25 miles north of Phoenix so we get more weather out here, but this is extra nice. Its a treat for us, because its so rare.
Its snowing right now:)
I bet Flagstaff is loving it.
Photographers will be out tomorrow getting shots of cactus with snow on them. And Sedona will be beautiful.

And it is funny that people will make snowmen and put them on the hoods of their cars and drive around lol

Last edited:
Meanwhile it’s the end of February and it was 50° in NYC yesterday. Really wacky weather. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back