Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
46591133825_2a20ceffa6_h.jpg

got me some work to do.

What, clean the workbench? :p

That's...an ongoing issue...but - if I did that, instead of just pushing enough stuff outta the way to put a cutting edge on that BK6, I'd never get an edge on that thing. Never. 2nd law of thermodynamics - or the 3rd, or one of 'em: somethingsomethingsomething about entropy. One cannot just siMply swim up the entropic stream, sir. Plus, adhd. Trying to organize right now, but I'm doing this instead.. . . . . . . ..squirrel!

In on one.
Only 'work' I see that needs doing in that pic is finish that Porter. Whole lotta goodness in that pic.

'Twas almost gone at that point and 'twasn't, as you suggest, work - it was, rather, a joy.

- an abundance of commas seem to pop up when the voice in your head has a British accent -

And trust me, that thing needs an edge. Looks like it was somebody's wild wood butcher. Nice to know they weren't afraid of using it, tho...

In on one? How did that happen?

Granite - I thought you were working on two beverages there! Almost looked like a Porter and Port.
Then I figured it out.

Anybody know (or care to speculate) what finish Tojiro DP puts on their micarta scales?
2000 grit and 5 coats of Formby's satin is a bit overboard on the shiny.

NWccjtr.jpg

Ugly honing rod handle is my own handiwork. Didn't like the stock orange. Don't love it yet.
Tojiro are the top / left two, and bottom/rightmost parer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back