Snarking Up The Wrong Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I sorta went a stray. Got in with other companies and enjoyed the time there still members of a few but after Blade and Speaking with David and Really getting to meet and talk to Ethan, I felt the pull to what got me started in this whole knife business to start with. My passion for knives started after watching a Video from Kentucky Lake Prepper do a beating on a BK-2. I went strait out and bought one and never looked back. I showed it to a buddy of mine Brandon can't think of his name here and he introduced me into the Beckerheads I've not been the same since lol.

I believe Ethan makes and desiGNS an amazing product made in the USA and affordable to the average person. Fit and finish is amazing. Even on my Bk-14 2nd idk why it's a second it looks good to me :) lol. I miss my BK-15 like crazy and was bumbed to hear that the 15 and 17 are no more. But I'm totally digging my 14 and 16..

Sorry for the ramble I do that often anymore lol

BK 2 is an entry Becker Knife Addiction. A can do all rounder blade that's tough enough that it can do most every thing for its size making it a great jack of all trades knife for about every thing. So what if it can't do every thing super uber bushy fine in one little swishy slice, it still can do the job. I got another one over a BK-10 because of no thumb ramps, gimping some say an Esse 5 is better because of it, but really I don't look for knife fights so I can get by with out it.

Tried out the Kingsford Professional charcoal tonight. Noticeable difference to the positive for sure. Lit quick, burned even and hot. (Lasted...Long Time)(Say it like Full Metal Jacket)

Tried out the Kingsford Professional charcoal tonight. Noticeable difference to the positive for sure. Lit quick, burned even and hot. (Lasted...Long Time)(Say it like Full Metal Jacket)
Now ur talking my love. Bbq..

Did u get any of that matchlight taste to it?

How's it going?

I see some of my old Photobucket pictures are out of jail now. Is this a permanent thing? Why am I still suspicious?

How's it going?

I see some of my old Photobucket pictures are out of jail now. Is this a permanent thing? Why am I still suspicious?
What up Jerry? Long time no see. Photobucket tried charging me my normal $39. 95, but I told them to take a hike, only I chose more choice verbage than that, haha. I personally use Fotki now. Cheaper, for more storage.

What up Jerry? Long time no see. Photobucket tried charging me my normal $39. 95, but I told them to take a hike, only I chose more choice verbage than that, haha. I personally use Fotki now. Cheaper, for more storage.

I haven't uploaded anything new since the inquisition; however, I haven't bothered fixing any old links either. It looks like they changed leadership at the top and decided to try a different strategy to halt the downward spiral. IMGUR has come in handy here and there when I do want to post a picture on a forum, which isn't very often these days.

Yea, I thought I'd pop in between putting out fires at work and see how things were going. Things are busy with the little stinker, work, house stuff and studying up for certifications and whatnot for work.

OH! This little gem got to come home on Saturday...

JhTXK7h.jpg

I even used it to run down the road and pick up a free kiddie picnic table. Still waiting on the BMV and paperwork, but it's so hard to sit and look at it and not drive it.

IRmw6Cq.jpg

JhTXK7h.jpg

I even used it to run down the road and pick up a free kiddie picnic table. Still waiting on the BMV and paperwork, but it's so hard to sit and look at it and not drive it.

IRmw6Cq.jpg
Nice!

JhTXK7h.jpg

IRmw6Cq.jpg
CJ-3B ?

JhTXK7h.jpg

IRmw6Cq.jpg

Love it! And good to see you back!

Love it! And good to see you back!
Thanks! I need to pop in more.

You might appreciate this. Indie has already gone full blown Jeep dog on me. She's in the garage begging for a ride any chance she gets.

LlYaeIa.jpg

Jerry, is that the Jeep your dad restored? I remember seeing some pics a while back.
It is! We bought a lot of CJ3Bs and parts years ago. Dad picked a 53 and I picked my 61. We were kicking ass on mine and got it to a rolling chassis in no time and then I had to go adult, move away, etc.... and it sat.... and sat some more.... and burned a permanent shadow in his barn. Dad drug it back out around the time our little girl was set to arrive and started working on finishing out the body and finishing touches. He knocked it out of the park. It's exactly how I imagined it.

It's surreal driving it since I had pretty much given up on the project that we started 6 years ago. Now the BMV needs to hurry up on my paperwork . I also have a small list of mods and finishing touches I want to tackle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back