Snarking Up The Wrong Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that brings good money lumber on the market. I remember reading that it's in demand for the gunstock market.
Sho nuff. I burned it all, haha.

How many spray cans do you go through??
I picked up a couple dozen marbles over the summer last year. I was curious one day, and spiked an "empty" can. Which then spewed paint in every direction, I didn't do that again. But I did find my marble, then I just put the cans aside for a while. Most are glass, I found two or three made of steel. The glass ones I've got are all clear, blue or green.

Nice! What are going to do with it?

I am rationing my remaining deer meat pretty strictly, I may have a chunk of loin in there somewhere. Debating on turning the last couple packages of ground into some salami to make it last a little longer. Still a couple months until a season opens up here.

I am rationing my remaining deer meat pretty strictly, I may have a chunk of loin in there somewhere. Debating on turning the last couple packages of ground into some salami to make it last a little longer. Still a couple months until a season opens up here.
I cut it into 1 inch cubes. Marinade it in Teriyaki over night Roll it in peppered flour and deep fry it. Fantastic appetizer

Last edited:

In Orange County NY you get 2 doe stamps right off. After that every time you check in a doe they pretty much give you another stamp. They are like rabbits in the Black dirt farm area. I had 6 in the freezer at the end of the season. We eat venison at least once a week. My Wife makes a great stew and chili. I'm the only one who likes liver which is fine by me. I Loves me some liver and onions ummmmm:)

Last edited:
Gonna be a good year for walnuts by the looks of things...

oHiVLNZ.jpg

mmm, walnut butter...

i scored an amazing amount of walnut (and hickory)...

and Santa is bringing me a lathe shortly :D

got oak and pine to practice on

should be good

I wanted to try the lathe in school, but didn't get a round tuit. I hear them say it is addicting. But, how do you attach walnuts and hickory nuts, maybe I shouldn't wonder?

Way to kill the snark thread Tanker.

"One, one, nine, what's your snarkin' 'mergency?"
"Yes, I'ld like to report a snark slayin'."
"Alright, how did this snark slayin' occur?"
"Uh, yea, well, ya see, me and my brother Darryl was chuckin' cackle berries at our other brother, Darryl. And uh, he dint take too kindly to bein' pelted, so he reached for the nearest thing he could find to chuck back at Darryl and me, and he grabbed up this cute, little, ole snark by the neck to make like he was a gonna heave it, and his poor little snark of a head come poppin' right off o' there."
"Mmm, hmm, do you still have the head of the snark?"
"Uh, oh, OH yea! It's right here!"
"Thank you, we'll send out a snark patrol right away. Just stay with the snark until the patrol arrives."

Someone needs to go do something dumb so we can all mock them - and preferably video it so we can really laugh.

Things just haven't been the same since WW got out of the basement and moved to Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back