Off Topic Snarks are friends, not food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 2 weeks ago my grand Cherokee got smoked while crossing an intersection by an Impala running a red light.

kiyiMjX.jpeg

cKXr5bN.jpeg

We did some shopping this week since my wife heads back to work from maternity leave next week.

For this next vehicle we focused on economy and practicality with two kiddos. /s

J2YWnxz.jpeg

Weโ€™re having a ton of fun with it so far.

It has been a rough week and a half. As soon as the temperature went up we had a HVAC tank fail and take out all 9 main elevators at work. I did way to many stairs for an old man with bad feet. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off to just kick back for my birthday. The way my schedule is set up I can take two days PTO and have a week off. Well my wife has been sick so my time off was spent one day in the emergency room and 3 trips to doctors for about 100 tests.
When I did get out Bass pro was closed and since they are combined with Cabela's in one store Cabela's has let their stock get down to nothing. I did find a vintage Releigh hybrid bike like I used to have in excellent condition. And even managed to get a short ride in today

It has been a rough week and a half. As soon as the temperature went up we had a HVAC tank fail and take out all 9 main elevators at work. I did way to many stairs for an old man with bad feet. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off to just kick back for my birthday. The way my schedule is set up I can take two days PTO and have a week off. Well my wife has been sick so my time off was spent one day in the emergency room and 3 trips to doctors for about 100 tests.
When I did get out Bass pro was closed and since they are combined with Cabela's in one store Cabela's has let their stock get down to nothing. I did find a vintage Releigh hybrid bike like I used to have in excellent condition. And even managed to get a short ride in today
Happy birthday! Hope your wife heals up soon.

Good to see you back around. A lot slower here now compared to back in the day.

It finally stopped raining for a bit today. It started Sunday at about sundown and hasn't taken much of a break at all till today.
"It never rains in sunny, southern California..."

Or harness it from cows like some farmers do. That's the danger of free range critters, their farts are free to pollute with out a hoot.

It's called "me-thane" for a reason.

I'm doing nothing really hard and it feels terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back