SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

Striderco, SOG's DOG #69, please, when you are ready for your drawing or contest to begin, please post the details in Fal'er's thread, SOG Contests--it will be more easily recieved there,
he was right..the contests need their own thread, fortunately he saw that & took care of it! !

IMHO (not that my opinions have ever been humble).;)
Each contest or drawing needs its own seperate thread.

That's what I mean. The contests gotta be out where people can see them. They need their own thread.

I think Oregon Fal'ers main point is visibility, and he is correct.

If you put everyting in one thread you're just gonna wind up with a confusing mess.
Each one should have its own beginning, middle and end.

Not necessarily the first 4, but anything new.

SOG DOG #2

Yep. Each contest needs it's own thread.. Not that there are that many threads in this forum anywho..:( Yes, I know..I know..I was new back then..um..LOL..yes the first four
contests I had set-up sucked..ok? I know that :D. Don't remind me..ugh.. Hey, now, Alann45, I did my bio in the Bone & Blade, your turn now number 2! ;) Ust Old Dogs gotta show the Young Dogs how it's done..y'know?

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog
Darkwhispers..
SFNC..
Frozenharted..
SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing less..

(I feel awful today..)

Yep. Each contest needs it's own thread..
Hope everyone agrees about that, I really think its the only way to go.

yes the first four contests I had set-up sucked..ok? I know that :D. Don't remind me..ugh..

Well, thats putting it stronger than I would.
Doesn't seem to have garnered much attetion. Maybe re-think it and combine the concept in one contest at some point. LATER ;)
Fire starting is just not my thing, which don't mean it aint someone elses.
Like I said, I'd probably declare the winner the first one to post a BIC. :D

Hey, now, Alann45, I did my bio in the Bone & Blade, your turn now number 2! ;)
I'll ponder that. Maybe put something up if I get in a writing mood.

Alpha of the Pack
Oh my. :cool:

SOG DOG #2

Oh my? LOL! I've got music going so loud here, that I can barely read what your post says--everything is bouncing all over the place! Hey, c'mon, Alann45, SOG's DOG's wouldn't be here without out--c'mon, give us a bio in the Bone & Blade, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! :D Can't even hear myself think :) Wooooooo-weeeeee!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing less!
Frozenhearted..
Darkwhispers..
SFNC..

Last edited:
Alann45--I sent you a friendship request :p I'm gonna have to go through our whole pack one-by-one..your first on the list, buddy! :)

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
Frozenhearted..
Darkwhispers..
SFNC..

Ok, I think i got everyone...any SOG's DOG who did NOT get a friend-request, let me know so I can send you one! Wow..that was alot of work LOL!..had to check EVERY post we have!!
Woooooooo! LOL! I got it done tho!

B2D..:p
SOG DOG 1..:D
Alpha DOG..:cool:
SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing less! :thumbup:
Frozenhearted.. :(
Darkwhispers.. :eek:
SFNC.. :)

LOL

Well anyways, I appreciate all the hard work and time your putting into this{bored2deth). I'm not sure but once it get's started things will be much easier. It will be interesting to see what happens. I suspect there are many more SOG Lovers than we all think.

Since the pm doesnt work for b2d and Alann45 I will post here. Thanks for the invite. I will wear it with pride. Also I will add that in a future contest I can make custom kydex sheaths for whoever wins a contest. Just need the knife for a bit to mold it. Just putting into the SOG DOGS.

SOG DOG #39

Thank you Pete, I appreciate that. I hope it does get easier, but it's ok, I can handle the work :) Thank you so much for our first contest/giveaway..

You're welcome Tattosteve,& that is a kind & generous offer!! Thank you so much!

I appreciate what you both have contributed very much! Thank you!

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
Darkwhispers..
SFNC..
Frozenharted..
Welcome to the DOG-House!

RUFF RUFF!

Eneyman, you are hereby issued your offcial SOG's DOGs tag #23! Wear your tag with pride! Welcome to SOG's DOGs! Welcome to the DOG-House! :)

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..
SOG FOR LIFE! Nothing Less!

Whats good my DOGS?! Id like to see our Dog House increase in numbers b4 I do my contest. Lets shoot for like 100? Anyone contact SOG about this new venture? Im sure they would be psyched about it and would prob join in! Woof Woof!

Oh, I got SOG's blessing early on...didn't DARE push it far without..LOL.. 100 members...:D
Alright! That'd be great! Man, that'd be a ALOT of number issuing & member-tracking though, LOL! I'm still recovering though, so I'm not busy :cool:

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..

(Met someone very special a couple days ago..)

LOL! Are you nudging me to contact SOG about this.. As the Head & Alpha..it's my place to do this kinda work I reckon....LOL...doesn't keep me from being nervous about it though!! LOL!
:D Here goes..

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha Dog..

Done. I've informed SOG of the contest/give-away.. Ah, no need to be nervous I guess :)

B2D..
SOG DOG 1..
Alpha DOG..
SOG FOR LIFE.. Nothing less!

GREAT idea!

I have a SOG Mini X-Ray Vision (my very first quality folder from years back) and a SOG Flash II (that thing is fast). My choice for a number is #11, if that's still available, or #9 or #33 if that's not. Thanks!

(Met someone very special a couple days ago..)

Pic's or it didn't happen!

and if you become a member of this site, you get to put all those tags down in your signature line (less typing) and totally worth it. In my opinion.

i would like to be a memeber of the sog dogs any number would be fine. just cleaned my first fish last night with my seal pup elite

Woohoo #23..

michael-jordan-dunk.jpg

Hey all - I would love to join the SOG DOGS ... Although my collection is small (only a seal pup) I have great interest in pretty much every product SOG puts out.

Any number will do!

Back