• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLVED, happy with outcome) Need to call out a knife maker (Ken Coats) for his very poor response

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish that I could've put some $$$ down with you....I've would've even given you 2-1 odds, & I'm not being the least bit sarcastic. You can start chowing down now...

Thank you for taking the time to post such an awesome, thorough update, Ryan! :)

^ Awesome looking knife! :thumbsup: Best of luck, Ken! :thumbsup:

Don't you still owe some people on a previous bet?

Don't you still owe some people on a previous bet?

Nah, Kelama has proven many times over what a EDITED: totally, completely, not-hypocritical-at-all person he is, which is why no one takes him seriously every time he posts up these bloviating, poorly written, sycophantic, pedantic, condescending, lecturing harangues he does. Kelama's worth as a member here is about on par as that trash "Eff off" knife that Ken first sent OP in response.

Edited for clarity. :)

Last edited:
Also, just so we're clear, it wasn't me who made the embellishment.

Give it a rest. Personal insults are not necessary here. This is not the place for that. I think the OP set a good example here.

You first. :)

P.S. It can't really be considered an insult when it's true, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back