1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Some Thoughts on Youtuber Nick Shabazz

Discussion in 'Knife Reviews & Testing' started by VermontEdge, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Daniel

Daniel Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 1998
    His voice reminds me of a used car salesman or a carnival barker.

But, he provides some good insights and useful information. Plus, he is pretty funny sometimes.

2. slyraven

slyraven

Feb 19, 2019
    I like him, I watch his live streams and he is very nice to the watchers and tries to answer everybody.

3. Applecider3

Applecider3 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2019
    Nick luv ya also admire your work Ethick putting out a video a day almost. Watching you fumble through knife take downs makes me feel better, tho I want to see one with a spring flying off the table, preferably in high speed mode, and at least five iterations.

Dr Blazer likes this.
  4. 910 Stryker M2HSSR

910 Stryker M2HSSR Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2018
    I enjoy his channel. Entertaining and informative. I'm pretty sure he does voice overs for goblins in world of Warcraft in his spare time.

5. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Some like him some don't care and some don't know who he is. Myself... out of respect for him and everyone here and the fact that I live in the USA
    I'm taking the 5th on this one.
    Lol. Cheers

6. ArenaRed

ArenaRed

Jul 10, 2019
    I do t mind Nicks reviews at all . I can’t stand that other guy with “ how you doin , how youu dooin.”

7. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Nick is good guy and I do watch his videos.Not agreeing with all of them but I do respect his opinions.Cheers.

8. ferider

ferider Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 20, 2018
    I love the video where he lets his better half judge his knife collection.
    Found his disassembly videos very useful prior to buying some of my knives, to verify their built.

9. HKGuns

HKGuns

Jan 28, 2019
    I like him, even though I am pretty sure he is behind enemy lines.

10. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    :confused:

11. jeepin

jeepin Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2003

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I tried watching a couple times but that voice is so irritating.

NickShabazz and South paw draw like this.
  12. Wowbagger

Wowbagger Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 20, 2015
    Given I find myself trapped in the decade of the girls / women with vocal fry . . . Nick's a perfect pitch tenor by comparison. Don't change Nick !

13. ARTT1

ARTT1 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 16, 2016
    I think he does a great job. I don't always agree with his opinions, but his reviews are thorough and the camera views gives me a good feel for how I'd like the knife in my hand.

NickShabazz likes this.